This tutorial is optional, but it will greatly improve the look and feel of Mumble.
1. Click on the Configuration, select Settings.
2. Click on User Interface at the top left of the Configuration window.
There will be several changes made on this User Interface window.
3. Make sure the Advanced box is checked at the bottom left of the window.
4. In the Channel Tree section on the right side of the window, Click the drop down box and select None. This will make the channel list easier to navigate by keeping the channels closed, until you open them.
5. Select the box Users above Channels. This puts the public room for the chapter at the top of the groups instead of at the bottom. This clarifies visually which chapter room you have joined.
6. Select the box Show channel user count. This displays the number of people in a channel (room) at the right of the channel (room) name.
7. Click Apply, click OK.
Next Step: Push-To-Talk Settings