News Ticker
  • Welcome to 2021, let's hope it is better than 2020.
  • This is the end...

Killercod

It has been an honor and a privledge to be your Dungeon Master for module H2: Thunderspire Labrynith!  Continuing on from the trail blazed by Delmar, and now handing the loaded DM macros off to Tagon...it has been quite an experience!

Our merry band of cyber pen and paper adventurers has grown and prospered here, and I hope to continue this trend into the future!

Thanks for being a great group...see you guys in H3!

It has been nothing but fun to have you as a DM, my friend.  You were great and I look forward to you returning to your roll as "one of us" players before your next tour of DM duty in the far future.

KC, you have been a wonderful DM. I was a little wary about joining the group, it had been so long since I played; it turned out to be so much fun that I couldn?t wait for Saturday night to arrive.  I look forward to playing with you and seeing how an experienced cleric works. Thanks again for all the time and hard work you put into this adventure.

KC is polishing his armor and making his final offerings to Bahamut as we speak!  MC is most probably passed out drunk in a taven somewhere, waiting for someone to come collect him...;)

Very good job as DM!

It inspired me for my upcoming adventure... in what? Like 12 weeks?

Excellent job, and welcome back as a player. Be sure to give the next DM a hard time!