•  

Important Announcement!

Founders Week; Begins Thursday, March 27

Go say hi to the new family members from The Empyrean Order in the Pathfinder Forum!

Close Open
Close Open
Photo
- - - - -

Saturday August 22?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Killercod

Killercod

Guardian

• CotP Guardian
  • 3209 posts
  • LocationBetween 0 and 1
  • Active Game:Guild Wars 2

Posted 21 August 2009 - 03:40 PM

Don't see anything in the new forum up there for this Sat...couldn't remember if we were taking a break or not!

If we are, I'll see u guys next week...if not, I'm about 50/50 to attend this Saturday...got a funeral and a couple other things going on tomorrow...:(

#2 Liquid Wolf

Liquid Wolf
  • CotP Paladin
  • Others: CotP Workforce, Elder Scrolls Online Leader, Group Admin
  • 1847 posts
  • LocationLaramie, WY
  • Active Game:Elder Scrolls Online

Donator

Posted 21 August 2009 - 04:19 PM

Yep! Sorry, we carried too long last night for me to do anything but fall asleep... work has been exhausting these past few weeks.

I've got to make a few things up to my potential cougar for the worktime/stress these past few weeks. We will not be playing this Saturday, but you will likely still find me in Vent while I set up the campaign and forums.

Photoshop has become a new friend to me... and i'm trying not to learn from mistakes we've seen in Maptool *Cough*Delmar*Cough* :P

I'll hint that i've tackled the beginning and major section of the campaign first, which leaves me working on a number of smaller maps and tokens.

I have Chaotic's computer to help me test my server, but I'll be looking for someone to help me test outside connections next Wednesday.

More info to come soon.

#3 Delmar

Delmar
  • CotP Sentinel
  • Others: Group Admin, VIP
  • 8237 posts
  • LocationNJ, USA
  • Active Game:Star Wars: The Old Republic

Donator

Posted 29 August 2009 - 07:34 AM

Looking forward to your first session as DM tonight :)