News Ticker
  • Welcome to 2021, let's hope it is better than 2020.
  • Background Story

Liquid Wolf

"The half-elf belongs to my mistress of the Feywild."

Beorn angrily charges the floating form; his axe cleaving through but only catching mist. Fading laughter is all that is left as the form disappears.

"What is going on?", the newly arrived rogue asks.

"We are going to the Feywild.", Beorn angrily replies. "That is what is going on." Beorn returns his two-handed axe to his back and collects his stuff before walking down the path away from the clearing.

The party quickly hurries to catch up and Sylly sternly asks, "Do you even know how to get the the Feywild?" Beorn replies with a growl, "I may not, but i'm sure those wizards at Thunderspire can give us an answer. If they don't give us one, we'll take one from them."

Kelimbor jumps in stating, "As eager as I am to participate in this bloodbath, perhaps we should let our companions in on recent developments?" The paladin concurs, "We could take some time to rest and think of where we are at now, and where we need to be going."

Beorn and the party keep moving as night begins to come upon them. The lights of a tavern appear in the distance and Beorn turns sharply toward the door. As he approaches the door of the Rusty Luck Tavern, he looks over his shoulder at his paused company. "What?" he asks, "We need a plan, some of us need information, and I need a drink before I go much further."