News Ticker
  • Welcome to 2021, let's hope it is better than 2020.
  • Maptool Campaign Properties Template

Delmar

For anyone interested, I can pass along the campaign properties template that I use.  It has all of the campaign macros, token properties, light sources and states that I use.

I plan to upload it to our shared site once I finish updating it, but, as it may take me several weeks to finish and some of you may be building new campaigns, I thought that I would offer it in its current state.

I worked on it all day today and added quite a few bells and whistles in the form of campaign macros and states, but there is always more to do.

Let me know if anyone wants a copy of it by posting here, PM'ing or e-mailing me.

Is that a hint to me Delmar?  ;)

If you could please send it my way. I have to write to down but will need to start getting maps and tokens ready in a week or so.

Tagon, naturally it was your decision last night to run the next adventure which made me think about it, but I thought that others might be building campaigns as well.

No point in someone starting from scratch :)