•  

Important Announcement!

Founders Week; Begins Thursday, March 27

Go say hi to the new family members from The Empyrean Order in the Pathfinder Forum!

Close Open
Close Open
Photo
- - - - -

Week 4 Fantasy Football Results!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 James P.

James P.
  • CotP Paladin
  • 2596 posts
  • LocationBMX Heaven ATX
  • Active Game:Tera Online

Donator

Posted 06 October 2010 - 06:50 PM

Well folks I'm not gonna go in to long depth yet maybe a few commetns here and there lol!

JAMES & THE PWNAGE GETS FACE PLANTED BY THRONES TROOPERS! partialy due to me forgetting some of my guyz had a by week pwnd by dum!

James and The Pwnage 38.62 Final
Throne's Troopers 93.51

Mongilloclan brings almost as bad a game as I did to Mirathel's Marauders another slop fest but Win for Mirathel!

Mongilloclan 37.45 Final
Mirathel's Marauders 63.36

Russells's Muscles flexed so hard a Third muscle appeard on top of his bicep as he squeezes the life out of Elonthil temporarily till the medics revived him shortly after.  O0

Russell's Muscles 114.32 Final
Elonthil Eliminators 89.97

Jared's Cowboys finally met up with Power House Oonagh's Negotiators and this time the Negotiators got lassoed and hogtied by the cowboys while they stampeded over Oonagh's non negotiable Negotiators!

Jared's Cowboys 105.48 Final
Oonagh's Negotiators 91.75

Taft's Gophers have gone Vampire with their teeth recently while pumping steroids before games there were no piss tests involved thus handing Delmar's Fumblers a gastly tooth gouge infected with rabee's into the Fumbler's hands. mmm Yeah that's a wierd one! O0

Taft Gophers 107.97 Final
Delmar's Fumblers 74.91

The Bronco's bucked back into town but not soon enough as Killercod's crazy homeless bumpkins brought the bumfight to the streets where the bronco's barely made it out alive with 3 legs as KC's bumpkins had horse leg for dinner! yeah it's gettin wierder lol

Broncos 90.93 Final
Killercod's Bumpkins 93.83

Baentir's Brawlers were no match for Pd's Bronc's as chaos erupted in the stadium / Pd's Bronco's snorted massive amounts of Koolaide /(just kidding) before the match creating a violent head butting match between the two teams ending with Baentir's team carried off the field due to multiple concussions.

Baentir's Brawlers 86.25 Final
Pd's Broncos 114.05

Finally we have Elric's Forty Deuce vs Irok's Rokkets in which even though this was a high scoring game the Rokkets nuked the Forty deuce into submission by vaporization! and that does it for this week CYU PEOPLE NEXT WEEK!!! CONGRATS TO ALL WINNERS!

Elric's Forty Deuce 100.15 Final
Irok's Rokkets 122.47

#2 Oonagh

Oonagh
  • CotP Guardian
  • 2186 posts
  • LocationSterling Hts MI
  • Active Game:Star Wars: The Old Republic

Donator

Posted 09 October 2010 - 08:41 PM

Thanks james

#3 Delmar

Delmar
  • CotP Sentinel
  • Others: Group Admin, VIP
  • 8237 posts
  • LocationNJ, USA
  • Active Game:Star Wars: The Old Republic

Donator

Posted 09 October 2010 - 10:51 PM

Nice summaries, as always.  Thanks for taking the time.

#4 James P.

James P.
  • CotP Paladin
  • 2596 posts
  • LocationBMX Heaven ATX
  • Active Game:Tera Online

Donator

Posted 12 October 2010 - 08:41 AM

anytime My Home Slices =0) I gotta get another one up today or tommorow / also I need the Fro Icon back i guess i could use htis one =0) 8)