•  

Important Announcement!

Founders Week; Begins Thursday, March 27

Go say hi to the new family members from The Empyrean Order in the Pathfinder Forum!

Close Open
Close Open
Photo
- - - - -

Leaving Alliance

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 hethen

hethen
  • CotP Knight
  • 197 posts
  • LocationLong Island ny
  • Active Game:Darkfall NA

Posted 13 January 2011 - 10:15 AM

Hello all,

We are moving on from our current alliance. A vote was taken and all were in favor of sticking with our Friends in Inglorious Bastards. The alliance leaders that I know and trust have cut back or stopped playing Darkfall. I think this move is in the best interest of the clan at this time. And I dont know about most of you but the last few clans that joined the alliance were not the kind of players I like to spend my darkfall time with.

Hethen
Battle doesn't need a purpose. You don't ask why a plague spreads or a field burns. Don't ask me why i fight.

#2 Damis

Damis
  • Administrators
  • Others: CotP Guardian
  • 10675 posts
  • Active Game:World of Tanks

Donator

Contributor

Posted 13 January 2011 - 01:14 PM

Thanks for the update Hethen. It is nice to know that members are still playing the game. How is the server poplulation now?

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave

safely in a well preserved body, but rather to

skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting

"HOLY SHI* .... WHAT A RIDE !"

#3 hethen

hethen
  • CotP Knight
  • 197 posts
  • LocationLong Island ny

Posted 13 January 2011 - 03:31 PM

Thanks for the update Hethen. It is nice to know that members are still playing the game. How is the server poplulation now?

Its still fairly populated. A average clan size is about 15-20 players. We have about 6 actives at this time. But most are just a few days a week players.
Battle doesn't need a purpose. You don't ask why a plague spreads or a field burns. Don't ask me why i fight.

#4 Aegisfang

Aegisfang
  • CotP Member
  • 19 posts
  • LocationColorado
  • Active Game:Rift: Planes of Telara

Posted 11 February 2011 - 04:23 PM

Its still fairly populated. A average clan size is about 15-20 players. We have about 6 actives at this time. But most are just a few days a week players.

Hey Hethen, not sure if you remember me or not...it's been a while since I've been active in Darkfall. I'm thinking of resubbing...got to love the Darkfall crafting. : )

Are we still at about 6 actives? Do we have a city or anything these days?

Aegisfang
Posted Image

#5 hethen

hethen
  • CotP Knight
  • 197 posts
  • LocationLong Island ny

Posted 15 February 2011 - 02:19 PM

Hey Hethen, not sure if you remember me or not...it's been a while since I've been active in Darkfall. I'm thinking of resubbing...got to love the Darkfall crafting. : )

Are we still at about 6 actives? Do we have a city or anything these days?

Aegisfang

Ha of course I remember you, get back on... now

#6 Alexander-Irok

Alexander-Irok
  • CotP Member
  • 1909 posts
  • Active Game:No Active Game

Posted 15 February 2011 - 06:57 PM

How is Darkfall going, the clan BFF Michael Parsley has been trying to get me to resub but with rift coming out I dont think I can do that.
Posted Image

#7 hethen

hethen
  • CotP Knight
  • 197 posts
  • LocationLong Island ny

Posted 17 February 2011 - 01:03 PM

How is Darkfall going, the clan BFF Michael Parsley has been trying to get me to resub but with rift coming out I dont think I can do that.

ewwww parsley