•  

Important Announcement!

Founders Week; Begins Thursday, March 27

Go say hi to the new family members from The Empyrean Order in the Pathfinder Forum!

Close Open
Close Open
Photo
- - - - -

Fell off the face of the world for a moment...

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Tusamie

Tusamie
  • CotP Member
  • 25 posts
  • Active Game:No Active Game

Posted 14 February 2011 - 11:22 PM

I was playing Darkfall with you guys on my last few days... And my school finally called me togo back in and i kinda vanished... I just graduated last month and got A+ certified and now im out... But im looking more towards RIFT now... My DF account kinda retired as of now... Any1 remember me?

#2 hethen

hethen
  • CotP Knight
  • 197 posts
  • LocationLong Island ny
  • Active Game:Darkfall NA

Posted 15 February 2011 - 02:13 PM

I was playing Darkfall with you guys on my last few days... And my school finally called me togo back in and i kinda vanished... I just graduated last month and got A+ certified and now im out... But im looking more towards RIFT now... My DF account kinda retired as of now... Any1 remember me?

Hey Tusamie,

We are still around. Only about 3-4 of us have been active the last couple weeks. We are in a large alliance living on Cairn. Stop in and check out many of the changes. The game has come a long ways. Still has a ways to go but there is a "relauch" coming soon.

Hethen
Battle doesn't need a purpose. You don't ask why a plague spreads or a field burns. Don't ask me why i fight.

#3 Tusamie

Tusamie
  • CotP Member
  • 25 posts
  • Active Game:No Active Game

Posted 15 February 2011 - 05:58 PM

Id want to but... My char is still on EU and it will cost to move him cause i missed the free NA switch...