•  

Important Announcement!

Founders Week; Begins Thursday, March 27

Go say hi to the new family members from The Empyrean Order in the Pathfinder Forum!

Close Open
Close Open
Photo
- - - - -

How goes it?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Turlis

Turlis
  • CotP Paladin
  • Others: Chapter Historians
  • 3986 posts
  • LocationNeither here nor there
  • Active Game:Star Wars: The Old Republic

Donator

Posted 16 February 2011 - 10:58 AM

Just checking in to see how thigs are going. Are you guys still doing ok? How is tha game in it's current state? Have they made many improvments since I have left? Hit me back with some info ;)

#2 hethen

hethen
  • CotP Knight
  • 197 posts
  • LocationLong Island ny
  • Active Game:Darkfall NA

Posted 16 February 2011 - 09:15 PM

Just checking in to see how thigs are going. Are you guys still doing ok? How is tha game in it's current state? Have they made many improvments since I have left? Hit me back with some info ;)

Why dont you sign in and check it out for yourself :P All is good we are living in Calf at the moment. The game is doing well. Still waiting for the "relaunch".. Still having fun though. Since lucy isnt playing anymore take your account back and join me. Hows everything going for the mighty Turlis?
Battle doesn't need a purpose. You don't ask why a plague spreads or a field burns. Don't ask me why i fight.

#3 Turlis

Turlis
  • CotP Paladin
  • Others: Chapter Historians
  • 3986 posts
  • LocationNeither here nor there
  • Active Game:Star Wars: The Old Republic

Donator

Posted 17 February 2011 - 05:46 PM

Everything is going good on this end, still playing WoW. Glad to hear you guys are doing good. That is a good city to be in if I remember correctly. I do miss the PvP part of the game but oh well ;) Ya never know maybe i'll make an appearance one day :D
Posted Image

#4 hethen

hethen
  • CotP Knight
  • 197 posts
  • LocationLong Island ny
  • Active Game:Darkfall NA

Posted 18 February 2011 - 02:27 PM

Everything is going good on this end, still playing WoW. Glad to hear you guys are doing good. That is a good city to be in if I remember correctly. I do miss the PvP part of the game but oh well ;) Ya never know maybe i'll make an appearance one day :D

That would be awesome if you did. We have like 6 boats in our clan bank that need some action. They have added offline skilling as well. You pay gold per hour.
Battle doesn't need a purpose. You don't ask why a plague spreads or a field burns. Don't ask me why i fight.

#5 grumbagz

grumbagz
  • CotP Member
  • 74 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 04:49 PM

turlis! get ur ass back in game!!!!

(just got the pass to my account again couldnt figure it out before :D)