•  

Important Announcement!

Founders Week; Begins Thursday, March 27

Go say hi to the new family members from The Empyrean Order in the Pathfinder Forum!

Close Open
Close Open
Photo
- - - - -

CALL TO ARMS :)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Vessa

Vessa
  • CotP Templar
  • Others: Apps Admin, CotP Workforce
  • 1903 posts
  • LocationRight here :)
  • Active Game:Wurm Online

Donator

Contributor

Posted 21 February 2011 - 10:50 PM

Looks like BioWare has sent out a Call to Arms!!! :dwarf: :orc:

The world is full of nice people, if you cant find one then be one!

#2 Vessa

Vessa
  • CotP Templar
  • Others: Apps Admin, CotP Workforce
  • 1903 posts
  • LocationRight here :)
  • Active Game:Wurm Online

Donator

Contributor

Posted 22 February 2011 - 04:35 PM

Finally got through the dl of the demo (seems a lot of people dling it right now).

First impressions: WOW :yahoo: !!! Great graphics and the new combat system looks to be amazing! The demo is really short and a lot of things I wish they would of allowed you to mess with are locked (including inventory). I have done one full run through as a duel wield rogue and was very impressed with how well it flowed. I started a second run through as a mage. However the game crashed and sense there is no save game option I will have to restart it. I will probably play through several more times to explore all options but I have to say I think we have a good game here.

Seems directx 11 may cause the demo some problems but their forums say the game does not have the same issue.

The world is full of nice people, if you cant find one then be one!

Recent blog entries on this topic

Photo

By Tagon in CotP Greatness, on 23 February 2011 - 12:05 AM

Finally got through the dl of the demo (seems a lot of people dling it right now).

First impressions: WOW  :yahoo: !!!  Great graphics and the new combat system looks to be amazing! The demo is really short and a lot...

Read Full Entry →