•  

Important Announcement!

Founders Week; Begins Thursday, March 27

Go say hi to the new family members from The Empyrean Order in the Pathfinder Forum!

Close Open
Close Open
Photo
- - - - -

Hello There!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 kayna

kayna
  • CotP Member
  • 3 posts
  • Active Game:Rift: Planes of Telara

Donator

Posted 12 April 2011 - 07:26 AM

Hello there I am kayna!

friends just call me kay for short. I have been Playing mmos for many years. At times I have had 2 mmos going at one time. I've just started playing the guardian side of rift and wanted to find a good group to hang out with.

The Currently I am playing Fallen Earth were I am a decon team member,and rift. My longest time playing on mmo is with World of warcraft. Were I Raided all content all the way up to the lichking.

I am a 45 year old IT guys from IN I also started my own website to introduce new mmos called Kayna's Scrapbook.

To Kaynas scapbook

I am looking forward to doing rift raids on the guardian side of Rift and hope to see you guys and gals in game.

#2 Delmar

Delmar
  • CotP Sentinel
  • Others: Group Admin, VIP
  • 8237 posts
  • LocationNJ, USA
  • Active Game:Star Wars: The Old Republic

Donator

Posted 17 April 2011 - 09:13 AM

Welcome to our gaming family. It was nice to talk to you yesterday in Mumble. I only had a chance to glance at your site so far, but it looks good. Hope to see you in SWTOR or another game :)

#3 Turlis

Turlis
  • CotP Paladin
  • Others: Chapter Historians
  • 3986 posts
  • LocationNeither here nor there
  • Active Game:Star Wars: The Old Republic

Donator

Posted 17 April 2011 - 06:56 PM

Welcome aboard :D
Posted Image

#4 Liv

Liv
  • CotP Member
  • 16 posts
  • LocationBallarat, VIC
  • Active Game:Rift: Planes of Telara

Posted 23 May 2011 - 09:23 AM

welcome to rift kaynar! would you think of making a defiant t00n as well? there are lot of defiants in the guild i think, you could come join us :D but maybe that's because i havent explored much yet. not to sound like im pulling you over to the dark side or anything haha. see you in game sometime! ^_^

-Liv