•  

Important Announcement!

Founders Week; Begins Thursday, March 27

Go say hi to the new family members from The Empyrean Order in the Pathfinder Forum!

Close Open
Close Open
Photo
- - - - -

is anyone playing after the F2P switch?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ShadowRed

ShadowRed
  • CotP Knight
  • 281 posts
  • LocationNewark, NJ
  • Active Game:No Active Game

Posted 04 August 2011 - 02:41 PM

I just made a Behemoth this morning. His name is Lynk.
Posted Image

#2 Andivari

Andivari
  • CotP Member
  • 17 posts
  • LocationMinnesota
  • Active Game:Guild Wars 2

Posted 02 May 2012 - 03:27 PM

I realise this was a long time ago but I do jump on Champions online now and then as I was tricked into a lifetime subscription with the promise of an amazing game. It is fun to jump on here and there but it doesnt usualy keep my interest for long. Im messing with a munitions character at the moment.
Posted Image

#3 jaif

jaif
  • CotP Member
  • 390 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 07:58 AM

I too jump in once in awhile. They just added "alerts". These are the PvE equivalent to PvP battleground matches; you are randomly grouped with 4 other people on a fast moving map to kill some baddies. I thought it was a dumb idea when I read about it, but found it surprisingly fun. I tried a sniper/gatling build out when I did this - worked decently; not as much DPS as I wanted, but plenty of survivability with the smoke and stuff I took.

I may try it for another month now that I'm back from vacation...or I may just hold out until Diablo III comes out and sucks the life from me. :-)

-Jeff

#4 Andivari

Andivari
  • CotP Member
  • 17 posts
  • LocationMinnesota
  • Active Game:Guild Wars 2

Posted 09 May 2012 - 07:23 PM

Yep Alerts are fun and they level you insanely fast in the XP ones at the start!
Posted Image