•  

Important Announcement!

Founders Week; Begins Thursday, March 27

Go say hi to the new family members from The Empyrean Order in the Pathfinder Forum!

Close Open
Close Open
Photo

Please Place A House in Covenant Imperial City

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Zorgon

Zorgon
  • CotP Knight
  • 827 posts
  • LocationAustin, TX
  • Active Game:Star Wars: The Old Republic

Posted 28 August 2011 - 10:53 PM

Im doing some testing to see if guild cities are working ok. Please place a house and declare residence in Covenant Imperial City (way -171 4936) on Lok. 5 residents is all we need to establish the city but 40 are needed so we can test all 4 levels of city advancement. Your help is appreciated! Hopefully they wont wipe the server again before we can get to level 4.
You will have to create a character on the Nova server. Once you are ingame, go to a builder terminal and get a small tatooine house deed which you can place in the city. Please place your house fairly close to the city hall and declare residence, thank you!

Also, does anyone have the waypoint for the original Covenant Imperial City on Lok, maybe an old screenshot or something? When OR does go live it would be nice if we could grab that spot quickly.

Edited by Zorgon, 29 August 2011 - 08:37 AM.

Posted Image

"The only things in the middle of the road are yellow stripes and dead armadillos."
Posted Image

#2 Gopher

Gopher
  • CotP Member
  • 861 posts
  • LocationSouth, TX
  • Active Game:Star Wars Galaxies

Posted 29 August 2011 - 05:18 PM

I will jump on there tonight and place one or 2
Posted Image

"So they've got us surrounded, good! Now we can fire in any direction, those bastards won't get away this time!"
CHESTY PULLER, USMC

#3 Gopher

Gopher
  • CotP Member
  • 861 posts
  • LocationSouth, TX
  • Active Game:Star Wars Galaxies

Posted 29 August 2011 - 06:46 PM

Ok I have placed 3 houses.
Posted Image

"So they've got us surrounded, good! Now we can fire in any direction, those bastards won't get away this time!"
CHESTY PULLER, USMC

#4 Zorgon

Zorgon
  • CotP Knight
  • 827 posts
  • LocationAustin, TX

Posted 29 August 2011 - 10:15 PM

Ok I have placed 3 houses.

Thx Gopher!
Posted Image

"The only things in the middle of the road are yellow stripes and dead armadillos."
Posted Image

#5 Zorgon

Zorgon
  • CotP Knight
  • 827 posts
  • LocationAustin, TX

Posted 29 August 2011 - 11:30 PM

Well, I have the first information of testing a player city. Evidently the code has not been implimented to make a player city yet. When bringing up the declared citizens list on the city management menu after we had 5 citizens, nothing came up. So, I went to the forum and found out that is the case. Testing is basically just covering every aspect of crafting, testing everything that has to do with buildings (except player cities) like testing all the menu options, shuttle ticket operations, building waypoint accuracy,etc.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#6 Zorgon

Zorgon
  • CotP Knight
  • 827 posts
  • LocationAustin, TX

Posted 02 September 2011 - 10:07 PM

Server wiped, POOF! no more city :cray:
Posted Image

Posted Image