•  

Important Announcement!

Founders Week; Begins Thursday, March 27

Go say hi to the new family members from The Empyrean Order in the Pathfinder Forum!

Close Open
Close Open
Photo
- - - - -

Is there anybody....out there?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 AnolisMystikyre

AnolisMystikyre
  • CotP Member
  • 153 posts
  • Active Game:No Active Game

Posted 07 September 2011 - 08:25 PM

Just curious, is anyone else playing? Not trying to step on toes again, but for the past week, I've been spending a lot of time talking to myself. Granted I know most people play on many different schedules, just asking if anyone else is around.

#2 Killercod

Killercod

Guardian

• CotP Guardian
  • 3209 posts
  • LocationBetween 0 and 1
  • Active Game:Guild Wars 2

Posted 11 September 2011 - 06:07 PM

I've tried this one, and I kinda like it! I've been giving all teh Steam FTP games a run lately...and this one is in my top 3 favorites.
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image Posted Image

#3 Grim

Grim

Anger Management Issues

• CotP Sentinel
  • Others: Administrators
  • 11245 posts
  • LocationSunny Southern California
  • Active Game:Elder Scrolls Online
Contributor

Posted 14 September 2011 - 11:32 PM

We had a fairly good showing for a few weeks, then school started and people stopped playing...

I myself got tired of logging into the game, as I was the only person there for days on end.

We have 39 members out of a possible 60, of which I have seen perhaps 3 in the last 2 weeks of my game time.

One of the issues is that the guild mechanics stink. At the beginning only the guild leader can invite, after which one additional recruiter can be added per guild level. We have 2 recruiters and both have school commitments, which take precedence over gaming, which is as it should be.

Cheers
Grim

Forum Administrator

Mumble Administrator