•  

Important Announcement!

Founders Week; Begins Thursday, March 27

Go say hi to the new family members from The Empyrean Order in the Pathfinder Forum!

Close Open
Close Open
Photo
- - - - -

Level 45 Class Quest

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Vraith

Vraith
  • CotP Member
  • 1244 posts
  • LocationWest Coast
  • Active Game:No Active Game

Posted 08 September 2011 - 09:49 AM

Well, my Hunter is 45 now and has the class quests. Any help on completing these would be greatly appreciated. I am usually on each night from 9 pm pacific to midnight. Sometimes on Saturday, I can get on during the day.

Vraath
"I am the sword in the darkness, I am the watcher on the walls, I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers. I am the shield that guards the realms of men."
Posted ImagePosted Image

#2 Bandoid

Bandoid
  • CotP Paladin
  • Others: Lord of the Rings Leadership, VIP
  • 2060 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey
  • Active Game:Lord of the Rings Online

Posted 08 September 2011 - 06:21 PM

Are you up to the point where you have to get your stuff from Carn Dum/Urugarth? If not, I have a tone of class quest collection items in storage. What do you need? Ii'm sure I must have at least some of it, if not all.
I'm also Bandoid on Xfire, and bandoid@hotmail.com on Steam and Windows Live Messenger. Then there's bandoid.skype.

Posted Image

#3 Vraith

Vraith
  • CotP Member
  • 1244 posts
  • LocationWest Coast

Posted 08 September 2011 - 07:13 PM

Looks like I'm at the beginning, so I'll be collecting solo tonight.

Zorrgolug’s Matted Hide – Named in Fasach-falroid (Angmar)
5 Brimstone tinged Tarkrip helmets – Goblins in Western Malenhad (Angmar)
10 Glossy Cave Claw Skins – Cave Claws in Nan Gurth (Angmar) and in Isendeep Mine
15 Corroded Neekerbreeker horns – Neekerbreekers/Borbolg’s in Western Malenhad (Angmar)
Rune of Winged Dominance – Mormoz or Azgoth in the Carn Dum instance (Angmar)
Insignia of Battle – Sorkrank or Burzfil in in Urugarth Instance (Angmar)
Driftclaw’s Razor-sharp Claw – named bear roams around 30.4S 3.6E in the Giant Halls (Misty Mountain)
5 Corroded Iron Crown Staves – Angmarians (Evil Men) in Western Malenhad and Fasach-falroid
20 Clouded Worm-Eyes – Fire worms in Malenhad (Angmar)
5 Venomous Dread Turtle Beaks – Dread Turtles in Malenhad (Angmar)
5 Putrid Fingernails – Crawling Arms in Imlad Balchorth and Nan Gurth and the Carn Dum instance (Angmar)
Medallion of Passage – Urro, Uruk Hai boss in Carn Dum Instance (Angmar)
Putrid Slime of Helchgam – named watcher in Carn Dum instance (Angmar)
"I am the sword in the darkness, I am the watcher on the walls, I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers. I am the shield that guards the realms of men."
Posted ImagePosted Image

#4 Litewave

Litewave
  • CotP Paladin
  • 2217 posts
  • Active Game:Rift: Planes of Telara
Contributor

Posted 09 September 2011 - 05:49 PM

Hi Vraith,

Just remind us when you are on, any of us will be willing to help you out. Carn Dum and Urugarth we can put together a six man run for those two instances.

See you in game,

Litewave :yahoo:
Posted Image

#5 Bandoid

Bandoid
  • CotP Paladin
  • Others: Lord of the Rings Leadership, VIP
  • 2060 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey
  • Active Game:Lord of the Rings Online

Posted 11 September 2011 - 05:28 PM

I sent you a bunch of stuff yesterday (Cwenillaia). It wasn't as much as I was hoping to provide but I hope it made a dent.
I'm also Bandoid on Xfire, and bandoid@hotmail.com on Steam and Windows Live Messenger. Then there's bandoid.skype.

Posted Image

#6 Vraith

Vraith
  • CotP Member
  • 1244 posts
  • LocationWest Coast

Posted 11 September 2011 - 06:02 PM

Yes, thank you. I gathered the first set of turn ins. Your emailed items along with Lite's, and Lite helping with the Turtles/Caveclaws Adventure, took care of the second set. Which leaves me with the final set from Cd and Uru.

V.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#7 Litewave

Litewave
  • CotP Paladin
  • 2217 posts
  • Active Game:Rift: Planes of Telara
Contributor

Posted 12 September 2011 - 05:34 PM

Hopefully we will be able to make those dungeon instances soon and complete your class quests.

:help:

Litewave
Posted Image