SWTOR PvE Chapter Focus
CotP is a mature family-style guild with a good mix of gaming styles from the casual to the hard-core, with our focus being to provide opportunities for all our members to participate in end-game events such as operations, flashpoints, and PvP.
We don't force members to raid or play "x" amount of hours per week. Our community has an established and sustainable mix of style, talent and ability which allows us to accomplish our goals without burning out any particular group.
First and foremost we follow the CotP Charter: Guild Charter
- Officers and above are able to send guild invites
- Recruits are Unable to bring in Alts to the Guild
- Once a member has registered and been approved here on the CotP Forums they can be listed as full member and are then able to guild Alts
- Events can be run by any member with knowledge of the involved content
- Loot will be done by Need > Offset Need > Companion > Greed
- On upper tier items, Companion need is only permitted if no other player is in need of that particular item
- If different loot rules are desired, discuss them before the event begins
- Events and Operations are not mandatory attendance
- Bad conduct of a member will be addressed to Chapter Leader or Officer in PRIVATE
- Characters not logged in over 60 days subject to removal from guild
- The guild bank policy is posted in the private member forum: Guild Bank Policy
- PvP will be handled with honor and respect
- No camping or griefing
- No smack-talking
- Complete PvP policies can be found in the Operations forum: PvP Guidelines and Policies
- Policies are posted in the private member forum: Operations Policies
- Guildmaster - Chapter leader
- Co-Leader - Chapter Co-Leaders
- Officer - All chapter Officer characters
- Jr. Officer- All chapter Jr. Officer characters
- Phoenix - CotP Knights & above; these members have served at one time in a leadership capacity within CotP
- Member - Rank of members that have registered and posted in the CotP Recruitment thread: Application to be member
- Recruit - New recruits that have yet to apply officially to join CotP (Recruits may not have alts in the guild, but may add alts once they become a Member)
- Due to the guild roster size limitations in SWTOR, the chapter has 2 in-game guilds on the Republic side to house members.
- Members are allowed 3 characters in the main guild <Covenant of the Phoenix> and all other characters should be placed in our alt guild <Ascent of the Phoenix>.
- To facilitate communication between both in-game guilds, we use our own COTP chat channel. Use "/cjoin cotp" to join the channel. We use it as the default guild chat channel.
- The chapter will continuously remove inactive characters from the in-game roster. Characters are subject to roster removal after a period of time:
- Recruit rank - have not logged in for 30 days
- Member alt & Phoenix alt - have not logged in for 60 days
- Member rank & Phoenix rank - have not logged in for 60 days
- Any characters that have been removed from the in-game roster may be re-invited to the guild when you decide to start playing them again.
- For extended absences, please post in the SWTOR Private PVE forums to let us know and prevent removal from the in-game roster.
- See post below
- Monday, 10pm Eastern - Imperial Side
- Thursdays, 10pm Eastern - Republic Side
- If you have suggestions for events, speak with an events officer
- We use mumble for voice communication within CotP. It is a resource for all members to use while playing. See the mumble forum for instructions on setting up and connecting to mumble: Mumble forum
- Mumble use is generally not required but highly encouraged during normal play. It is required to at least be able to listen when participating in end-game operations.
- The first time you log in to mumble, you will need a Paladin or above to grant you full access, please speak to an officer in game to help you out.
- See post below
Edited by Darkfalcon, 16 November 2012 - 02:33 PM.