•  

Important Announcement!

Founders Week; Begins Thursday, March 27

Go say hi to the new family members from The Empyrean Order in the Pathfinder Forum!

Close Open
Close Open
Photo
- - - - -

Farewell friends and thanks.

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Soggy

Soggy
  • CotP Member
  • 18 posts
  • Active Game:Rift: Planes of Telara

Posted 29 February 2012 - 06:57 AM

As the majority of you are aware, I will be leaving the guild in 2 weeks when daylight savings reverts. I am actively lookng for a guild on other servers but as yet haven't had any luck. That is not to say it won't happen.

First off, Tourniquet, My love, My sweet, My Darling. Thanks for everything mate, you're a gentleman and a scholar. I know i can be rough to deal with sometimes, but you never really cracked the shits at me when you probably should have. Much respect.

Birdie. Regardless of the fact you're a traitor and no longer considered an Aussie by any real Aussies, It's been an absolute pleasure to play with you. I will never forget your class act in ridding the guild of Limelite.

Stabbs. Champion. Always gotten along super well with you and have enjoyed playing with you thoroughly. Add me on facebook yo.

Cruz. Top bloke. Can't say much wrong about you besides you always getting in my way on the SK list! Add me on facebook yo.

Hastra. You hurt my head. Alot. But i'm grateful for you sound advice and kind demeanor. Cheers bud. Add me on facebook. (if you have it?)

Naximus. Even though we've had our differences, You've been a source of a wealth of knowledge in regards to my classes and you've always been willing to help, even when you shouldn't have. Thanks champ.

If i missed anyone, don't be offended, probably just means you're not important to me ^_^

I'm devastated that it is coming to this as I like Jeepers near all of you and have been playing with you guys for coming up to 12 months. I've had a great time playing with you guys. As most of you know, i'm traditionally a PVPer. While i do enjoy the PVE in this game, It's you guys that have really made it a sustainable source of entertainment for me.

I hope that i dont lose access to the mumble channel so i can still pop in from time to time and stir some crap.. and of course say gday.

Until next time my companions, may your crap be stirred, and your last nerve shaken ;)

Regards,
Soggybread (Andy)

#2 Soggy

Soggy
  • CotP Member
  • 18 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 07:02 AM

Cruz, my bad, i know i already got you on facebook

#3 Seshat

Seshat
  • CotP Knight
  • 157 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 11:58 AM

I'm going to have to record some Soggy rage moments before you go so when i get lonely i can play them back to myself. Its been a real pleasure Soggy. Its been nice to have someone to joke around with without having to worry about touchy feelings. You will be missed for sure

V/R,

Seshat/Stabs

#4 Grim

Grim

Anger Management Issues

• CotP Sentinel
  • Others: Administrators
  • 11212 posts
  • LocationSunny Southern California
  • Active Game:Elder Scrolls Online
Contributor

Posted 29 February 2012 - 12:14 PM

Just because we are changing our time, we are not closing the Mumble server nor forums, don;t be shy.

Take care and good hunting.

Cheers
Grim

Forum Administrator

Mumble Administrator

#5 aLittleBird

aLittleBird
  • Registered
  • 412 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 12:36 PM

Come back at the end of our summer or when you realize that we are better than all other options :)

See you on the flip side :)

#6 Soggy

Soggy
  • CotP Member
  • 18 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 04:46 PM

Birdie, i've already been thinking about when i can come back and play with ya's again hahaha. The only thing that will stop me from coming back at the end of summer will be GW2...

#7 Wilhelm

Wilhelm
  • Registered
  • 353 posts
  • LocationVictoria

Donator

Posted 01 March 2012 - 05:50 PM

/sheep /hate /breakup /sex /slap /punch /closedoor.

these are all the things im thinking of right now...
you better still come and talk to us in mumble and stuff dude!
And we need to catch up for a Beer soon. me u and Laad (the girl) 3 some!

Posted Image
47 For Life

#8 wolvesfang

wolvesfang
  • CotP Member
  • 113 posts
Contributor

Posted 01 March 2012 - 11:01 PM

YOU FORGOT TO MENTION ME YOU SOGGY PIECE OF DOG Sh...<3 jk. I think I cried a little reading this post, but then again, I am cutting onions... anyways Soggy its been an unforgettable experience playing with you and stirring up Shinazzy for teh lawls and just plain out having fun. I really am going to miss ya bud and its really sad to see you leave after all this time playing with you. I really hope you come back after summer and even if u join guild wars 2, join the COTP chapter so that we can play with ya. Well bud, its been real, take care and best wishes to you. and add me on fb too ya dumb aussie! :D

See ya around!
Rift:PvP Chapter level 50 Warrior/Level 31 Cleric
SWTOR:PVP level 25 Mercenary/level 15 Sith Marauder

"[Naximus]: man when I raid im naked..."

Battlenet tag - Wolvesfang#1327

Diablo 3 - True Class Identification Quiz
Your Result: Demon Hunter
Posted Image
She emerged from the shadows cast by the setting sun and wasted no time in dispatching the rest of my attackers. Her hands worked twin crossbows, launching a glowing arc of flaming bolts over my head, blanketing the hulking monsters.
Result Breakdown:
88% Demon Hunter
62% Monk
55% Barbarian
39% Wizard
35% Witch Doctor
Quiz Created on GoTo Quiz

#9 Soggy

Soggy
  • CotP Member
  • 18 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 05:00 AM

Wolves!!!! Sorry fella, You're not online often enough for you to be fresh in my mind. Mate it has been an absolute pleasure playing with you too. I will miss your sense of humour and ability to take everything light heartedly. I spoke with Irokky earlier today and when GW2 comes out, we're going to try and co-ordinate my aussie PvP guild (who absolutely dominate) and CotP and try and get us on the same server and same facion. This won't be the last you hear from me. I'll definitely be poppin in from time to time and i'll be leaving my rogue in CotP so i can still come play with you all. Hugs and kisses wolfy...

#10 Wilhelm

Wilhelm
  • Registered
  • 353 posts
  • LocationVictoria

Donator

Posted 02 March 2012 - 05:53 AM

You didn't even mention me! now that's just a dog act! i get you in our guild, I share Tourn with you, and no love for Wil!

Well you Son, will burn for this!
Nar just kidding, ill just chop you up into little pieces.

I know you love me, my mom told me last night, not exactly sure what she was telling me that you loved me, but ok! ill run with it

Need to catch up for a beer at some point, with Laad, and who every else we have Oceanic that is the guild.. wait.. just us.

Peace Out Bro...

PS.. X for as much gear as you can. before you leave. hehe. Just joking! Jerk

Posted Image
47 For Life

#11 Soggy

Soggy
  • CotP Member
  • 18 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 06:17 AM

Willy boy i intentionally left you out because i will be seeing you in the near future. Can i also mention i got myself into your guild, not you. Remember i came to you and said "Im in your guild, using your guildies!!!!!" BUCK UP!!!!!!!!!!! =P

I am using my X's with extreme care... I got the relic boots today which is my relic spot used, I'm hoping to get the darktide trinket too but that might not happen due to other people being in the way =(

#12 Elric

Elric
  • CotP Templar
  • Others: Apps Admin, CotP Workforce, VIP, VIP ELITE
  • 6321 posts
  • LocationUSA - Central Time Zone
  • Active Game:Final Fantasy XIV

Donator

Contributor

Posted 02 March 2012 - 09:35 AM

Best of luck to you wherever you go Soggy. It was good raiding with you when I was playing Rift! Hopefully we will see you again in another game. :drinks:

- Elric
Current Chapters: Wildstar

Currently Playing:  Path of Exile, Entropy (alpha), Rust (alpha), EQ Landmark (closed beta)

fs_overall.png
gallery_15442_291_180125.png

#13 Naximus

Naximus
  • CotP Knight
  • 210 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 03:07 PM

Thanks soggy. It was nice playing with you.. will be missed bro.