•  

Important Announcement!

Founders Week; Begins Thursday, March 27

Go say hi to the new family members from The Empyrean Order in the Pathfinder Forum!

Close Open
Close Open
Photo
- - - - -

Unbanned

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Omnium

Omnium
  • CotP Member
  • 64 posts
  • Active Game:The Secret World

Posted 31 March 2012 - 11:28 AM

Hello,

guess what? Finally, after 7 months of having no idea what's going on at all, I've been unbanned by those a-holes at Turbine.

I even installed Lotro again, though I'm not sure I want to play this game anymore... :bad:

Anyway.. I would like to see you again guys, so I will log on occasionally :drinks:

Steam - Anarchymedes | GoG - Yxomoron
Active games: EVE Online - Anarchymedes | Guild Wars - Libreus Exitus | Two Worlds II - Borgir
Inactive games: Anarchy Online - Anarchymedes | WoW - Dedko | Lotro - Rigrob | Wurm Online - Borgir

#2 Lobo

Lobo
  • CotP Knight
  • 700 posts
  • LocationRiyadh - Kingdon of Saudi Arabia
  • Active Game:Guild Wars 2

Posted 07 April 2012 - 11:01 AM

Hey man.. nice to hear you got everything sorted out...

I went to another server with a friend that started playing but I still have a toon on Elendimir in the kin...

Although I havent played much...
Kinda waiting on GW2 and working on my thesis atm...

#3 Omnium

Omnium
  • CotP Member
  • 64 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 02:46 PM

Hey,

I've logged in a couple of times, but nobody was online at all. I guess I'm not going to play LOTRO anymore... at least for now.

I'm waiting for GW2 too, and TSW as well... playing EVE Online meanwhile :)

See you "around" and good luck!

Active games: EVE Online - Anarchymedes | Guild Wars - Libreus Exitus | Two Worlds II - Borgir
Inactive games: Anarchy Online - Anarchymedes | WoW - Dedko | Lotro - Rigrob | Wurm Online - Borgir

#4 Litewave

Litewave
  • CotP Paladin
  • 2217 posts
  • Active Game:Rift: Planes of Telara
Contributor

Posted 05 May 2012 - 06:44 PM

Hi Omni, We missed you. Currently I am playing SWOTR, and thinking of trying the Guildwars 2. I still jump into LOTRO now and then. I hope to see you around soon :)

Liteave
Posted Image

#5 Perfectd

Perfectd
  • CotP Paladin
  • 10830 posts
  • LocationBrisbane
  • Active Game:No Active Game

Posted 05 May 2012 - 07:26 PM

GW2 is a good choice :)
Posted Image

#6 Omnium

Omnium
  • CotP Member
  • 64 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 11:40 PM

Hey,

I'd like to try SWTOR too, but it's not available in my country (neither is Skyrim) :(

I was playing The Secret World beta this weekend and it was very pleasant surprise, several really new concepts... it was quite refreshing experience :)

Anyway, I'm going to play LOTRO now for a while, at least to get my guardian to level 75 and maybe even 85 if Rohan will come meanwhile...

I'm sorry I decided to left your kin, nobody was online during my playtime... I've joined some EU based kin. I will miss you all, thank you for all the fun in the past and for all the items you guys gave me... I really appreciate it.

Maybe I will see you around (or even meet you in some raids) later, who knows...

:dwarf: