Brief Introduction.The Covenant of the Phoenix is a multi-game guild that maintains high standards of game play while still maintaining a close-knit family atmosphere.
The guild's goal is to meet and keep gaming friends, and move along together to other games as member interest dictates. The guild was founded on the principles of loyalty, honor, and brotherhood and thrives because on-line adventure games are more fun in the company of kindred spirits. Our membership ranges in age from teens to the late fifties and geographically spans the globe (although most are adults residing in the North American continent). Most of us have jobs or college commitments and families, and therefore we support the premise that real-life has priority over game-life. So power gaming isn't required.
Expectations.We will give you the tools to become successful as a member and you will use these tools to build your character into a respectable member.
Role-playing is encouraged but not forced. Respect other people's choice to role-play. However, role-playing is required during guild meetings. Jumping around, chatting or anything that is considered disruptive while the meeting is taking place is unacceptable.
Trash talking anywhere will not be tolerated period. As a member of CotP your actions reflect on us all.
As per our charter you are expected to treat all your fellow players with a certain level of respect and dignity regardless of guild.
We have members of all ages here. Profanity is unpleasant for most members and will not be tolerated in the forums or guild text chat. (There are appropriately rated Teamspeak and Ventrilo channels.)
We will not tolerate begging, scamming, intentional deception, strong foul language, sexual remarks, derogatory or prejudice remarks involving, not limited to, gender, nationality, religious and political beliefs, or sexual orientation.
You and you alone are responsible for your ingame and forum accounts. If access to any of the aforementioned accounts has been given or compromised by a significant other, a friend, your pet or any other sort of acquaintance, you will be held accountable for their actions.
We will assist you with leveling your characters, but we do not exist as a power leveling service. In turn, you will be expected to help others do the same.
This guild is a family, you will treat your fellow guildmates as such, at all times.
Requirements For Full Membership.
By replying to this thread, you are agreeing to abide by the Expectations listed above and the rules set forth in the official Covenant of the Phoenix charter and Forum Rules.
- You have to register before you can reply to this thread.
- Please be sure and use a gaming email account to register here on these forums. From time to time, CotP Guardians may send out mass emails to inform CotP Membership of guild events and happenings.
- The first line of your reply to this thread should state what chapter you are applying for (AC, Star War, Darkfall NA, etc...). Skip a line and answer the following.
- Please state where you heard about the Covenant of the Phoenix.
- Include the names and types of all your characters.
- Tell us a little bit about yourself. Your gaming history and so forth.
- Keep in mind that CotP membership begins with your application in this thread being approved. All future promotion considerations will be based upon the date of said application approval.
Exigences pour devenir membre.
En repondant a ce fil de discussion, vous acceptez les exigences listees ci-apres, ainsi que les regles de la Charte Covenant of the Phoenix et les regles du Forum.
- Vous devez vous enregistrer avant de repondre a ce fil de discussion
- Verifier que l'adresse email utilisee pour vous enregistrer soit une adresse de jeu. Il arrive que les Guardians CotP envoient des emails pour informer les membres de CotP d'evenements ou activites de guilde.
- Les premieres lignes de votre messages doivent preciser dans quel chapitre vous postulez (AC, Star War, Darkfall EU, etc...). Sautez une ligne avant de repondre aux demandes ci-dessous.
- Comment avec vous connu Covenant of the Phoenix
- Le noms, types de tous vos personnages.
- Parlez un peu de vous. Votre histoire dans les jeux videos et ce que vous souhaitez.
- Vous devenez membres CotP une fois que votre candidature dans ce fil de discussion a ete aprouvee. Toutes les promotions ulterieures seront basees sur cette date d'approbation de votre candidature.