News Ticker
  • Welcome to 2021, let's hope it is better than 2020.
  • Wanting to play SWTOR again.

Hi everyone, I just recently joined the guild and saw that you have a chapter in SWToR. From what I see it is a republic chapter, so since my toons are all empire, I will need to roll a new toon. I am fine with that, but would like some input on what might be needed and such. I have played the empire versions of both Troopers (Powertech, Merc) and liked them both. I have also played both the empire versions of a jedi (Jugg, Maur)

The main reason I had stopped playing was the whole guild I was in had quite the game and moved on. I am a person who really likes to group more than solo, but I do like to solo sometimes. Anyways, would love to get started and level something up. I would definitely be wanting to get into raiding (ops) and such. Look forward to hearing from you all :yes:

For the PVE chapter, our main focus is on the Republic side where we do regular events and operations. We also have a guild formed for our Empire alts and will eventually do some end-game stuff there as well.

The best way to get an invite in game is to join our COTP chat channel (/cjoin cotp) or ask in mumble, and there's almost always an officer on that can help you out.

As for the character to roll, we always suggest to pick a roll that you want to play, don't try and suit it to the needs of the guild. As we are a fairly big guild our needs tend to sway around for things like FP/OPs, so for this reason just do what you want to have fun. As for the Republic classes, all the skills and skill trees are 99% the same as their Imperial counterparts, the main difference is the story-line, the style of play will pretty much be the same. That being said, you have the choice to experience any of the class stories on Republic side, as well as any of the class roles you would like. As for the Empire/Republic counterparts, Powertech=Vanguard, Mercenary=Commando, Juggernaut=Guardian, Marauder=Sentinel, Sorceror=Sage, Assassin=Shadow, Sniper=Gunslinger, and Operative=Scoundrel.

Our community is very vast in play-styles and there are a lot of helpful player on at all times, I myself have grown very fond of the members in the guild as they are extremely helpful and willing to do group content at all times of the day. As for Operations, we are very active as the guild's interest in OPs as a whole seems to be booming very quickly, we run multiple raids a week ranging between all possible OPs available in game at the moment. If you're interested in joining our raiding teams, we ask that you read up on our chapter's Operations Guidelines and Policies.

Hopefully that helps you, looking forward to seeing you in game!

Sorry I haven't responded. I have been without power since a big storm hit last week. Still have no power, but I hope to be up and in game by this weekend or Monday at the latest. Thanks for the replies and I am looking forward to playing and geting to know everyone. I started a Jedi (to be either a Guardian or Sentinel) right before my power cut out. I am looking forward to doing the high level ops (hope to be able to get in them when I hit that level since I am starting from scratch on this server.) Not sure to make the guardian or sentinel. I liked the Juggernaut better than the marauder due to the fact I loved the force choke, force push, and being able to throw my lightsaber farther. Is it the same with the guardian? Is a guardian dps viable? Or better to go sentinel? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sciclex makes guardian DPS work, so I'd call it viable. I dont know too much about dps as a knight (mine is a tank), but I would imagine everything would be very similar to the sith warrior's advanced classes.