News Ticker
  • Welcome to 2021, let's hope it is better than 2020.
  • Bags, Bags, Bags

Where are the Bags?  Is there a merchant in game, are they crafted or are they only in cash shop?

the only ones ive seen so far are cash shop ones that you can also get on the ah and ones you get at the end of quest lines.  For instance you get a 12 item one at the end of the neverdeath quest area.

Yup. I read that around lv 16 and 30 ish are the quests to recieve those bags, didnt say how many slots the bags had. Its a little disappointing that they make you wait so long in the hopes of forcing you to the cash shop to get better bags earlier. Not suprized though being Perfect World is involved, I was at PWI live launch and they would have events for the players and the only way to participate was to buy a item/s from the cash shop and give it to a npc in hopes of getting something worth while. Mostly crap..

You had to buy a lot if you wanted a chance at something good.

I'll play the game for a while buy a couple bags, maybe a mount .

Anyway,   Enjoy.

You get a 30-slot starter bag, an 18-slot bag in Blacklake District (around lvl 7-9) and a 12-slot bag in Neverdeath Graveyard (around lvl 28-30). You have to finish some quest chains for the two additional bags. Other bags can be bought with Zen from the shop. You can convert Astral Diamonds to Zen, but until the game economy settles, I wouldn't bother.

The bags can fill up pretty quick (especially with bound and unbound consumable items, and enchantments). I usually put my bound consumables in the 3-5 quickslots so I'm sure to use them up first, and I vendor whenever I can.