News Ticker
  • Welcome to 2021, let's hope it is better than 2020.
  • TEO PnP

Throne

FYI,

I run a virtual table-top group on Roll20.Net on Saturday Nights. We play every 2-3 weeks as schedule's permit. We currently have 5 players, all active. We probably have room for 1-2 more. It's a homebrew campaign. using mostly Pathfinder 3.5 Core Rulebook rules with some variation. The Campaign world is unique and of my own devising. Generaly a lower magic setting then is typical for Pathfinder. The players are currently 3rd level.

You or anyone else that is interested to join (or test out, or simply observe to see if it's of any interest) are certainly welcome. Just let me know if you have an interest and I'll provide all relevant material.

GrumpyMel/Chris

My own group runs pathfinder as well (big surprise right?) and might be looking for a few players pretty shortly. We mostly use skype and roll20 for gaming, meeting about once a week. The day itself varies but is usually on the weekend, whichever day we are all available (it varies for me due to shiftwork). I'm currently running Wrath of the Righteous adventure path and some side modules we are using for testing the new Advanced Class Guide content. I'll throw an update here once I know better if we'll need more or not.

Edited by Ixiolander

Just read the intro to Wrath of the Righteous. Sounds seriously fun. I mean that campaign has me written all over it. After all, you can't spell righteous without TEO. ;)

It's an awesome adventure path so far. They really kicked it up and pulled out all the stops. Don't want to spoil anything (I may run it again just for members here honestly it is so much fun), but you really do feel like an epic hero in it even at low levels.

I'll throw a recruitment up when I'm going to try get things set up. Right now my time just is not ideal unfortunately.

If I was going to run it I'd try meeting every 1 to 2 weeks, probably on weekends, using a chat program (Covenant Mumble probably if allowed) and Roll20 for maps/combats.

I am working on setting up the rest of the Pit of Loch Durnan PbP adventure so we can continue that (and so that I can experiment with Maptool behind the scenes). I may do some storyline hand-waving past the current combat scenario to get things moving again. Part of the derailment has been in figuring out how to advance. The goblins would be more than happy to just wait you out... they have access to plentiful food and water. 

Looking to restart my PbP game I was doing for some TEO folks that has been on hiatus for a while. Is that the sort of thing that might be hosted in a sub-forum here? I can easily pick it back up on the TEO boards, but thought to check in here first.

• 1 month later...

I've never done PnP before and have little knowledge on how it all works, but the concept sounds interesting and I'd like to get in if you guys still have a spot, i also wanna drag my buddy Arjan in, he tried to get me into it more and explain it a bit, but i think i just better try it and see where it goes from there.

• 2 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...

As a heads up, one of the players from my group and myself are going to be setting something up, hopefully in the next couple weeks. The general idea is to meet once a week on a weekday (day a given week will probably vary) evening four 2 to 4 hours (schedules pending) and play an adventure path over Roll20. I mentioned some in the guild might be interested, so we're going to start recruiting here first before looking elsewhere.

We haven't got most of the details hammered out just yet, but I'll do a post with it's own thread once they are. Oh and it's worth noting we both are happy to have newer or brand-new players. My friend is going to be DMing and he only started about a year ago so we're both more than happy to teach.

Edited by Ixiolander