News Ticker
  • Welcome to 2021, let's hope it is better than 2020.
  • Spiritbonding Sessions with Femi on Mondays!

Hello everyone! In hopes of raising more funds for housing, the officers have tried to think of different ways for us to get gil! In addition to relying on people's generosity and pledges, we also wanted to come up with something simple that we could do together!

Spiritbonding is one of the better ways of making money for those who can't gather or craft and it's open to anybody who is 50, so that's what we've decided on! Also, you get some philo tomes and possibly myth tomes as well!

Here's how the spiritbonding session will work!

1. Our awesome jewelers will make sets of jewelry for us to wear (choker, earrings, wrists, two rings)
    2. We run a couple of dungeons (CM, Haukke or Copperbell HM)
    3. We convert the jewelry into materia
    4. Deposit into the guild bank! 
    5. An officer will sell the materia
    6. ???
    7. Profits!

The entire process for those of us running the dungeons shouldn't take more than 2 hours!

It will be on Mondays from 8 - 10 PM Eastern. I am hoping for at least 8 participants! If you'd like to participate for Monday December 30th, please respond to the thread so I can have a head count and our crafters can know how much jewelry to make.

If you sign up, you are NOT responsible for showing up every Monday. 

Also, if you have any questions, feel free to ask me here or in game! Thanks and looking forward to running dungeons with all you wonderful people!

VOLUNTEERS for MONDAY JANUARY 6TH:

1. Femi Nisme (Healer)

question.... if someone does do this do they get credit towards their pledges in some way?

Either way I can go this Monday as healer.

Yes, it will count towards your donation. We will see the materia you deposit back into the guild bank, assign the market value and count the deposit under your name.

The goal is to keep the bank stocked with SB jewelry all week so that as people finish their binding and deposit the materia... they can just grab another set to begin working on.

So feel free to bind and deposit throughout the week... its just these Monday night events will be the most productive... hopefully netting us a good chunk of Gil each time.

First we need to clear out the bank, so please take anything and everything out of the first 2 tabs you can use, store or sell.

What is the minimum materia level we're working for?  I have a ton of low-lvl materia that I wouldn't guess is worth much, the FC bank can gladly have it but don't want to fill up the company chest with just cheap crap.  Are we shooting for all IV or III?

And I'll volunteer :)  I can fill w/e spot you need heal/tank/dps.  I love dungeon running.

Low level materia might be helpful for Rav to put into the Jewelry he makes since slotted equipment bond faster. However, that's only if the materia you have is worth a few hundred gil or less. If it's a thousand or more, you should try to sell it on the marketboard and I guess keep it or donate it :P. The materia that will be converted from the jewelry we have access to will all be Lvl 3 or 4 if we're lucky.

Low level materia might be helpful for Rav to put into the Jewelry he makes since slotted equipment bond faster. However, that's only if the materia you have is worth a few hundred gil or less. If it's a thousand or more, you should try to sell it on the marketboard and I guess keep it or donate it :P. The materia that will be converted from the jewelry we have access to will all be Lvl 3 or 4 if we're lucky.

Yup, put in the 1s for me to socket into the SB equipments: I can give you like 100 to 150gil credit for those. 

For the 2s and 3s that are crappy you can put them in the bank or sell them yourself. 

For the materia we are mass converting, its better you put them in the bank so we all are not undercutting each other.  I will sell them at a good price and give you the credit.  I've already started a list.

Hey guys, super sorry about last night!!

I have an 8 month old Boxer and he is the kid my wife and I never had !! 

At 6 months old we told he has at best about 2 years to live and could go any time between now and then .. he has what is called S.A.S. (a heart disease)

So we stress and worry about him every day, although he is SUCH an awesome pet and companion and the sweetest dog you will ever meet.

He has been a bit sick for about week now with stomach cramps and threw up a couple times, last night he start violently throwing up and I had to go help my wife deal with him, so sorry for the quick log and stopping in the middle of the run!!

Az, no worries! That's way more important! We also happened to have extra hands on deck so everything worked out great! We managed to spiritbond almost everything in the bank! 

• 2 weeks later...

Just an update on how this going.  We are pulling in about a million gil per week so far after the materia is sold.  And this is not including the tier IVs that I am not selling yet.  So keep up the spiritbinding Monday nights and throughout the week.

A couple things to remember.

---Its best to mail me the materia especially on Mondays, that way there is no risk of the history page scrolling off your deposit before I can see it.  Any other day of the week should be okay for you to put the materia right in the bank.  I do check the history every day.

---I keep track of everyones deposit on paper, so once I sell your materia I attribute that amount to your name.  The gil does not go into the bank immediately, but every few days.  Unsold materia, mostly tier 4s right now...are still marked under your name....so your gil contribution is deferred in exchange for being larger at a later date.