News Ticker
  • Welcome to 2021, let's hope it is better than 2020.
  • DV's Wrath of the Righteous Pathfinder Thread

Drakhan Valane

If we aren't in a huge hurry if might be worthwhile to hold out for 5 or 6. 4 is a pretty small party especially if anyone ever misses. I'm not in any rush myself.

• 1 month later...
    • Replies 80
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mmk. I think I have a class picked. I'll probably be putting my first level in oracle and then going barbarian until I can take the rage prophet prestige class.

I'm making him an angel blooded aasimar. For flavor purposes his human half will be Ulfen.

Edited by Andius

He will be from Sarkosis isn't. (The place who existed before the world wound has a spirit religion. (god were just powerful spirit including demon lord)

I am thinking again to my character. Traditionnal fantasy (archer paladin or ranger) or worldwound respecful (Normal person against overwhelming evil) a cynical, druggy, with lot of sin and lot of virtue also. with doubt for winning.

I have a good idea. a ranger witchguard for Irissen protecting our witch. (with the guarding mythic it will be helpful to) He is a greedy, prideful one. Now with favorite enemy?

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/core-classes/ranger/archetypes/paizo---ranger-archetypes/witchguard

wont work the trait say that pass young into the wardstone. Still I like the Idea to protect our spellcaster.

Edited by Gayel Nord

Interesting. Akari (My friend) is planning to make a cleric based around offense vs. evil. So if Gayel goes witch guard we have a healer (Lifedragn), tank (Gayel), offensive caster (Akari), and offensive martial(Me).

Edited by Andius

Oh... well... my guy has a decentish armor rating once I throw up my protective spells and he can heal himself but he's by no means a tank either. We may not need a dedicated tank if Akari is defensive enough. With you guarding Life we can probably all just charge in together. Depends on who our 5th is too. I might just roll up a monk or pally alt I can use if we really feel the tank role is lacking.

Edited by Andius

Tank... is not a good rôle at pathfinder, for low intelligence enemy perhaps but demon are not stupid. Most of the monster strategy (what I have read) is attack the spell caster, the first one who attack, the most powerful looking or the most feeble.

I think that we have lot of balance.

Andius... You should be a paladin. (or I will be) of ragatiel with the oath of vengence..

At a certain level I will follow you in melee. (You are consider like a spell caster) My with my bow, you with your melee weapon.

I think we should role out with what we want to play. It's either going to be a good mix, or we die and try different characters. I've never been one to try min-maxing D&D/Pathfinder.

the contrary of trait. Ultimate campain. flaw that give you a additionnal trait.http://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/prd/ultimateCampaign/characterBackground/traits.html

Drawbacks

Drawbacks are traits in reverse. Instead of granting you a boon, they grant you a negative effect, typically in particular circumstances. If you choose to take a drawback, you can take a third trait that you have access to. You don't have to take a drawback.

Attached: You have a strong emotional attachment to a person or object that you're terrified of losing. The GM chooses the object of your attachment. Whenever the object of your attachment is either threatened, in danger, or in someone else's possession, you take a —1 penalty on Will saves and a —2 penalty on saves against fear effects. If the person or object to which you're attached is ever lost, killed, or destroyed, exchange this drawback for the Doubt drawback.

Avarice: Deep, compulsive greed gnaws at you. Whenever monetary treasure is divided, you must end up with a greater share of that treasure than your companions or you're wracked with feelings of jealousy and ill will. When treasure is divided, if you do not end up with at least 10% more treasure than any other individual companion does, you have a hard time being helpful to your allies. You become irritable, and can't take the aid another action for the next week.

Dependent: You are dependent upon the acceptance of others. Whenever you fail a Diplomacy check, you become shaken for 1 hour.

Doubt: You lack confidence in your abilities or confidence in the universe at large. Whenever you fail a skill or ability check, you take a —4 penalty on that type of skill or ability check for the next hour.

Family Ties: Your family is extremely important to you, and you feel disheartened when you can't do what they ask. When a family member makes a request of you, you must fulfill that request or take a —2 penalty on all Wisdom- and Charisma-based ability checks and skill checks until you either do what was requested or succeed at a DC 20 Will saving throw, which you can attempt once per day at the start of each day. You can't take this drawback if you have no family. If you ever lose your family or lose contact with your family, exchange this drawback for the Doubt drawback.

Headstrong: You feel compelled to correct every action and argument that contradicts your worldview. Whenever you witness an action or hear an argument that contradicts your alignment, you must attempt to stop or correct that action or argument. If you either don't try to stop it or fail in your attempt to stop it (as adjudicated by the GM), you are shaken for 1 hour.

Hedonistic: You are a creature of pleasure and comfort. Whenever you spend a day without gaining reward or treasure (at least 10 or more gold pieces) or spending an hour on entertainment or pleasure, attempt a DC 20 Fortitude save at the end of that day. If you fail, you begin the next day fatigued. This fatigue lasts 4 hours, or until you receive a reward or sufficient entertainment or pleasure.

Lovesick: Your love for another occupies your every thought, and you become despondent when you are away from that person. The person is chosen by your GM (with consideration to your roll on Table 1—56: Romantic Relationships if you used the background generator). At the start of each day, if you are away from this person you take a —2 penalty on initiative checks and Perception checks. If you ever lose or fall out of love with this person, exchange this drawback for the Doubt drawback.

Meticulous: You plan and prepare everything in detail, and aren't good at improvising when things don't go as planned. You take a —2 penalty on skill checks for skills with which you're untrained.

Paranoid: You believe that someone or something is always out to get you, so you have a hard time truly trusting anyone. Anyone who attempts an aid another action of any type to assist you must succeed at a DC 15 check instead of the normal DC 10 check.

Power-Hungry: You're addicted to power. You take a —2 penalty on Will saving throws against charm and compulsion effects if the creature creating the effect promises wealth or power.

Pride: You can't abide challenges to your dignity, authority, or honor. When someone threatens, accuses, or challenges you, you take a —2 penalty on Diplomacy checks and Sense Motive checks involving that creature until the creature apologizes to you.

Provincial: You have only one way of looking at things: the right way. You take a —2 penalty on Diplomacy checks and Sense Motive checks made against all creatures whose religion or alignment differs from your own.

Sentimental: You are sentimental, and your thoughts often stray to the past at inappropriate times. You take a —2 penalty on Perception checks to avoid being surprised and on Reflex saving throws to avoid traps or hazards.

Vain: You are sensitive about the way others perceive you. Whenever you fail an opposed Charisma-based check, you take a —2 penalty on all Charisma-based checks for the next 24 hours.

Xenophobic: You have a hard time understanding and trusting those with unfamiliar ways and appearances. You take a —2 penalty on Diplomacy and Sense Motive checks made against creatures of a different race or from a different culture.

Zealous: You are fanatical in your beliefs, ruled by emotion over reason. When you attack a creature that you know worships a different religion than you do, you take a —5 penalty on the attack roll and a +2 trait bonus on the damage roll with your first attack.

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=844036

Still in creation. (I want to use the most dex skill maybe be a trapper)

lifedragn a witch marshal? what a strange combinason? Why not archmage? They have mythic hex. Also while revisiting mythic rule, it seem that at 3 tier healing will not be useful anymore. (maybe in combat)

and change for an inqusitor.

COLO lRON WARDEN C1NO U 1 S1 TOR)
    The natural enemies of demoniacs and other cultists of
    fiendish forces, cold iron wardens are inquisitors who
    dedicate their lives to eradicating the taint of demonkind
    from Golarion.
    Track Teleportation { Su): At 2nd level, a cold
    iron warden may acquire clues about a teleporting
    creature's destination by closely examining the place
    it once stood. As a full-round action while standing
    in a square that a creature occupied when it cast a
    conjuration (teleportation) spell or spell-like ability,
    the cold iron warden may attempt a Survival check (DC
    io + the teleportation spell's caster level) to sense the
    direction of the creature's destination as well as whether
    the destination lies within 25 feet, 100 feet, i , o o o
    feet, o r more than i , o o o feet of her. She must use this
    ability within a number of rounds after the creature's
    teleportation equal to i/2 her inquisitor level, after
    which the trail goes cold. A cold iron warden may use
    this ability once per day plus one additional time per
    day for every 4 levels she has beyond 2nd.
    At i 2th level, if the cold iron warden exceeds the
    Survival check DC by 5 or more, she can also sense the
    creature's location as if using the locate creature spell,
    using her inquisitor level as the caster level. At i8th level,
    if the cold iron warden exceeds the Survival check DC by
    10 or more, she can also sense the creature's location as
    if she had cast discern location. This ability replaces track
    and the teamwork feats gained at 12th and i8th level.
    Abyssal Scourge (Su): At 3rd level, a cold iron warden
    gains Alignment Channel as a bonus feat and must
    choose either chaotic or evil outsiders. She can channel
    energy as a cleric of her inquisitor level - 2 a number of
    times per day equal to 3 + her Charisma modifier, but
    only to use Alignment Channel to damage outsiders. The
    DC of the Will save to halve the damage is equal to 10
    + i/2 the inquisitor's level + the inquisitor's Charisma
    modifier. At 6th level, the energy lingers in the affected
    area for i round as a shimmering, barely perceptible,
    mist that disrupts Abyssal magic. A creature in the mist
    that casts a conjuration (summoning) spell or spell-like
    ability with the selected alignment subtype must succeed
    at a concentration check or lose the spell. At i 5th level,
    any chaotic or evil creature that casts a conjuration
    (teleportation) spell or spell-like ability while in the mist
    must succeed at a concentration check or lose the spell.
    The concentration check DC for both abilities is equal to
    is+ double the level of the conjuration spell.
    A cold iron warden can take other feats to add to this
    ability such as Improved Channeling, but not feats that
    alter this ability, such as Command Undead. This ability
    EVIL DEMON HUNTERS
    Most demon hunters are of a goodly nature, and many are
    also lawful-demon hunting simply isn't profitable enough
    an enterprise to undertake without a moral, personal, or
    religious stake in the venture. Those motivated by money
    or glory are usually better served as dragonslayers, tomb
    raiders, or artifact thieves. However, it's not just goodaligned
    characters that have religious motives for demon
    hunting. Many cultists and evildoers hunt demons for
    nefarious reasons of their own.
    The best-known evil demon hunters are devil-worshiping
    diabolists. Though they are morally twisted, the legions of
    Hell follow strict laws and adhere to a rigid hierarchy. They
    appreciate structure and are galled by the senseless, chaotic
    destruction that defines the inhabitants of the Abyss. Chief
    among these diabolical demon hunters are the worshipers
    of Asmodeus. The Prince of Darkness has far-reaching
    machinations, many of which he would not see derailed by
    the intrusion of the slobbering demonic hordes.
    Ironically, some of the most fervent demon hunters
    are themselves demoniacs. The demon lords of the Abyss
    are constantly squabbling over turf and influence, and
    sometimes these rivalries bleed over into their followers.
    Common cult conflicts include those between the followers
    of Areshkagal and Aldinach, Lamashtu and Pazuzu, or
    Kostchtchie and Sithhud. Though demoniacs make poor
    long-term partners, demon hunters might find temporary
    allies or informants among the ranks of the warring cults.
    replaces solo tactics and the teamwork feats gained at 6th
    and i5th level.
    Favored Judgment: At 3rd level, the inquisitor gains
    Favored Judgment (Pathfinder RPG Ultimate Ma9ic i50) as
    a bonus feat but must choose either outsider (chaotic) or
    outsider (evil). At 9th level, she gains Favored Judgment
    as a bonus feat a second time and must choose either
    outsider (chaotic) or outsider (evil). This ability replaces
    the teamwork feats gained at 3rd and 9th level.
    Bane (Su): A cold iron warden reduces the amount of
    bonus damage dealt when using her bane ability against
    creatures that are not outsiders with the chaotic or evil
    subtype by id6. She increases the amount of bonus
    damage by id6 when she selects outsiders with the chaotic
    or evil subtype. This ability modifies the bane ability.
    Translate Telepathy (Su): At 5th level, an inquisitor
    can sense when a creature within 5 feet of her receives
    or sends a telepathic message. The distance at which
    she can detect telepathic messages increases by 5 feet for
    every 5 additional inquisitor levels she has beyond 5th
    level, to a maximum of 20 feet at 20th level. By making a
    Perception check (DC is+ the highest CR of the creatures
    using telepathy) as an immediate action, she may listen
    to all telepathic messages sent to and by creatures in this
    area for a number of rounds per day equal to her inquisitor
    level. These rounds do not need to be consecutive. This
    ability replaces discern lies.

Other idea for your friend who want to play the thunder of god.

Why not a sorcerer with this bloodline?

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/core-classes/sorcerer/archetypes/paizo---sorcerer-archetypes/wildblooded/empyreal

Oooooh. That would allow a very potent Cleric/Sorcerer Mystic Theurge.

And Gayel, have you picked your skills yet? Just wondering because I'm trying to get an idea what skills we have in the party. I know Life has got Diplomacy covered.

Edited by Andius