News Ticker
  • Welcome to 2021, let's hope it is better than 2020.
  • Welcome all new ones!

Xard

I'm upset I didn't get noticed the KS campaign. Oddly I think I'd heard about the website countdown like 3 weeks before the initial reveal and forgot to check back in :(

Though I am right there with you. i can almost taste the roll out of AC phase I!  I still haven't figured out how I will fly, whether I'd go Hotas or Trackball or mouse/kybd, so I plan a bit of each trying to get a sense of which gives a reasonable immersion vs reach controls.

Hopefully by September I'll have a King's Assembly keyboard, as that may be the answer to what I've been desiring for a control solution. So much to experiment with :)

get the feel for x55 because of the "new" control type, where presure in the control not the gimball in the joystick. i'm probably rolling any VR headset and X55 rhino.

RSI Name:  Zealot

What to Call Me:  Zealot, DP, Dragonpriest, A-hole, Richard, anything you want except for late for dinner.  =)

You have now ben added on the members list. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings,

RSI Name: Jathra

Called me: Jathra or J

Glad to be a member. :fan_1:

Hello and welcome, Jathra

If you have not already, Apply on the COTP side as are member:

Link:

http://www.covenanto...p?app=groupjoin

Then we can make you are full member on the RSI page and you can then see the:

Star Citizen Crew Only!

CotP Member Area here in the forum.

Where we have lots of good stuff we talk about.

If you need any help, just tell us.

Hi all,

RSI Name: Dusk

Call me: Dusk

I have a Super Hornet and a Freelancer, though I may trade the Freelancer in for a yacht or the mercenary gunship from TNGSS competition if it is offered.  Personally I am more interested in crewing a larger ship and having fun tweaking engines and putting out fires.  I am a casual gamer who may play 12 hours a day for a week and then not at all for a month.

Looking forward to gaming with you all :biggrin:

Hi all,

RSI Name: Dusk

Call me: Dusk

I have a Super Hornet and a Freelancer, though I may trade the Freelancer in for a yacht or the mercenary gunship from TNGSS competition if it is offered.  Personally I am more interested in crewing a larger ship and having fun tweaking engines and putting out fires.  I am a casual gamer who may play 12 hours a day for a week and then not at all for a month.

Looking forward to gaming with you all :biggrin:

Welcome Dusk

If you have not already, Apply on the COTP side as are member:

Link:

http://www.covenanto...p?app=groupjoin

Then we can make you are full member on the RSI page and you can then see the:

Star Citizen Crew Only!

CotP Member Area here in the forum.  :)

• 3 weeks later...

Been following Star Citizen for a while now, very excited. 

RSI name: Rokujo
    Preferred name: Rokujo is fine or just crickers is what im used to. Either way. 

• 3 months later...

welcome on board!

Nice to see how we're growing even before game launch... can't wait for the private-match patch to come out - maybe next weekend?
    Can't wait for some regular training sessions and to meet you all in game :)

Hello, I would love to join the COTP RSI organisation. It seems like a great organisation with a very friendly community, 

My RSI Name is - icebrain

I already sent an application through the RSI website

Thank you very much,

And greetings to all.

• 3 weeks later...
    • 1 month later...
    • 2 weeks later...

RSI orgs page Name: Lazurkri

What do you want to be called? Lazurkri

I am currently unable to even run Hanger module for Star Citizen, much less Arena Commander due to having a really bad computer, and that looks to not be changing for quite some time, as I have a low paying job, and have many bills to pay; add to that the Holiday season and I forsee my limited savings being drained even more than they already are. If any of ya'll are willing to help, I'd appreciate it.