News Ticker
  • Welcome to 2021, let's hope it is better than 2020.
  • Founders Week is Coming!

Ztuke

Greetings.

Sometime ago, way back in 1997 a group of people came together to found a Guild. That guild grew to become Covenant of the Phoenix. It went through many stages, many changes, but that spirit of friendship and comradeship stuck and produced the community we have today.

Unfortunately, the exact date of the founding has been lost to us, instead we make use of the date that the Guild Charter was formally ratified and placed online. So around every 29th March we take the time to celebrate this community and its many members, while also remembering the time, effort and contributions of those who helped make us what we are today.

We call that time, Founders Week. It may only be a few days or a couple of weeks out of the year, but we take this time to say thank you to every single member, new and old.

We have games and contests that will start on the 27th March, setup in the special Founders Week 2014 forums. These are located within the CotP Members Only area of the forums inside the Hall of the Covenant. Anyone who is a registered member of the Guild can access this area.

Furthermore, many of our Chapters arrange their own games and contests in their own forum areas to start either before or during Founders Week and throughout.

So, I ask you all to join me in starting the celebrations on the 27th March.

Good luck and I’ll see you in game sometime.

(Knight) Ztuke

Founders Week 2014 Forums