News Ticker
  • Welcome to 2021, let's hope it is better than 2020.
  • Ship Sale

Andius

I'm getting rid of my ships. I need real life cash, and I'm moving into a phase of my life where I just don't have as much time to game. Ships/Prices are as follows. I'm willing to use Throne, Aveno, or Damis as middle men if any of them are willing. Otherwise I'd prefer to be paid up front, especially for that Idris.

IDRIS CORVETTE (M) - LTI - 3800$ to CotP members 4000$ to anyone else.
    ANVIL GLADIATOR BOMBER - LTI - 175$ to CotP members 200$ for anyone else.(Sold)
    F7C-M SUPER HORNET - LTI - 175$ to CotP 200$ for anyone else.(Sold)
    F7C-S HORNET GHOST UPGRADE x 2 - (Just the upgrade not the ship) 13$ each.

Edited by Andius

If you find a buyer, I'll definitely run as middle man for ya Andius.  Wish I'da seen this earlier.  Would have loved that Bomber or the super hornet.  Good luck on that Idris though bro.

Still hate to see an idris leave guild, they are hard as hell to get - it's a real shame to see one go.

Would be cool if the guild could raise the funds for it, but that's still a long way to go....

The Idris is half owned by myself and half owned by Jak Blitz (Another CotP/TEO member). I need the money by May 28th at the absolute latest. I can discuss with him how quickly he would like to be paid or if he would want to hold on to his half if CotP bought up the rest.

I can drop the price down to 3500$, since it seems like it's going to be difficult to get much more than that. The best offer I have at the moment is 3100$. Before I do sell I'll make sure to let you guys know what the final price is and give you a chance to buy it for the same amount.

Edited by Andius

• 3 weeks later...

Dropping price down to 3000$ if it will stay in CotP. That would be a bottom line / non-negotiable price, based on the best offer I've had elsewhere is 3100$

Yeah I re-listed it on Reddit and have an offer for 3400$ that I'll probably take. Will take 5-6 days for them to come up with the money though I guess.

• 2 weeks later...