News Ticker
  • Welcome to 2021, let's hope it is better than 2020.
  • Item Request

I was wondering if anyone could craft me a few Might Augment 11's. I should only need 8 of them. Let me know how much it will be. If you want you can COD rabiddwarf.

Thanks,

Freakster

I think most people don't bother with augments until level 55. I know that's what I do. I vendor everything until I hit 55. I doubt I have the schematics learned on my synth weaver.

I am the same way.  I wont have any augments before level 50.  By the time they implimented augments I had all my crafters maxed out and didn't see much reason to go back and get the lower leveled augments.

Edited by Vegihan

I would be able to whip some up for you. Do you need green, blue, or purple quality? Also make sure there ARE 11 schematics available, I know there aren't schematics for every number, there may only be 10s or 12s.

Blue quality would be fine. I recently found one on the GTN that I purchased for my main hand so it is definitely an 11. If I would have thought about it I would have made some up on the Prophecy of the 5 server and sent them over with my 55 operative I moved over but of course I didn't think that far ahead.