News Ticker
  • Welcome to 2021, let's hope it is better than 2020.
  • LTI Avenger to gift

Tessaya

Hi there,

As I plan to cross chassis upgrade my lti 325A package to one of the avenger variants when available, I'll have a stand alone lti avenger to gift. I'd rather make it an org asset but that is not available yet (and likely still not when the avenger will be flyable), so instead I'll gift it to someone who intends to play using an avenger but only has one of the starter ships (aurora / mustang).

I'll update here when the gift would happen, but anyone genuinely interested can make him/herself known already.

• 1 month later...

Hi there,

As I plan to cross chassis upgrade my lti 325A package to one of the avenger variants when available, I'll have a stand alone lti avenger to gift. I'd rather make it an org asset but that is not available yet (and likely still not when the avenger will be flyable), so instead I'll gift it to someone who intends to play using an avenger but only has one of the starter ships (aurora / mustang).

I'll update here when the gift would happen, but anyone genuinely interested can make him/herself known already.

I don't have any ships currently. If you really are gifting it I'll glady take it.

• 3 weeks later...

The Avenger being ready to fly, and the CCU planned to be allowed very soon, it's time for people interested to make themselves known. The gift will happen on Saturday 27 (unless CCU option isn't there yet).

• 1 month later...

Hmph! Just wish to mention that Tessaya hasn't gotten back to me in nearly a month about this, so the deal was never on....

The last I heard you did not even have a pc that could play the game..so why ask for something you can not even use?

Lazurkri don't expect any news when there hasn't been any change on the RSI side so that I can fulfill my condition for the deal -> being able to upgrade my own package to an Avenger package.

But don't worry, since noone has contacted me so far except you, you'll be the one to have it :P

But I'll have to concede I'd rather have you able to use it than have it sleep in a hangar coz you can't play yet !

The last I heard you did not even have a pc that could play the game..so why ask for something you can not even use?

In the words of Franz Kafka " Better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it" In other words, I'm slowly building up a stock of ships for when I CAN use them!

Lazurkri don't expect any news when there hasn't been any change on the RSI side so that I can fulfill my condition for the deal -> being able to upgrade my own package to an Avenger package.

But don't worry, since noone has contacted me so far except you, you'll be the one to have it :P

But I'll have to concede I'd rather have you able to use it than have it sleep in a hangar coz you can't play yet !

That is changing... I have a computer on order, but I need to pay for it. Which I will at the end of the next payday, assuming some expensive disaster doesn't happen between now and then....

Edited by Lazurkri

In the words of Franz Kafka " Better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it" In other words, I'm slowly building up a stock of ships for when I CAN use them!

I don't get that one Really.  :fool:

Tessaya It's Easier to contact the members by going on Mumble where most of them are. There a lot of them that want to play but dont have the money for a ship. Other chapters manly don't Read your chapters, so you have to contact them or you have to put it in Public Lounge.  :)

That is changing... I have a computer on order, but I need to pay for it. Which I will at the end of the next payday, assuming some expensive disaster doesn't happen between now and then....

Sorry, call me an ass but I keep reading between the lines and it is telling me you are saying.."There is no better way to raise the funds for my games than to seek out free stuff from gullible folk and sell the freebies to support my habit".   I guess I am cynical as I have witnessed to many cheats and lazy people in my life.   I have nothing further to add to this conversation.

• Upvote 1

Sorry, call me an ass but I keep reading between the lines and it is telling me you are saying.."There is no better way to raise the funds for my games than to seek out free stuff from gullible folk and sell the freebies to support my habit".   I guess I am cynical as I have witnessed to many cheats and lazy people in my life.   I have nothing further to add to this conversation.

.... There are many, many things I could say in response to this, but I will not grace you with them...

" Better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it" 

you sure have seen these before:

XI. When thou hast given little to nothing, ask for little to nothing

XII. A knight shall not be arrogant or boastful in their ways; they shall practice modesty in all aspects of their being; while maintaining pride in one's accomplishments

It's alright to take the ship and of course there's nothing like too many... congratulations on winning it!
    But a ship worth >$160 is a very generous bonus that Tessaya sure meant to give in strong support of our community. 
    So as you take it, remember the lines above and put it to good use!

• 4 weeks later...

you sure have seen these before:

XI. When thou hast given little to nothing, ask for little to nothing

XII. A knight shall not be arrogant or boastful in their ways; they shall practice modesty in all aspects of their being; while maintaining pride in one's accomplishments

It's alright to take the ship and of course there's nothing like too many... congratulations on winning it!

But a ship worth >$160 is a very generous bonus that Tessaya sure meant to give in strong support of our community. So as you take it, remember the lines above and put it to good use!

I live by rule 11. However, she just hasn't gotten back to me about it or anything; so I'm not sure if I "Won" it or didn't

Edited by Lazurkri

Not a "she" but anyway, last I heard about them Avenger variants (needed for my upgrade because right now my 325A pack is 5$ above the basic Avenger pack available) and Gladiator were both delayed due to the new procedural damage states system, but you don't really have to worry. I do keep my promises ;)

Not a "she" but anyway, last I heard about them Avenger variants (needed for my upgrade because right now my 325A pack is 5$ above the basic Avenger pack available) and Gladiator were both delayed due to the new procedural damage states system, but you don't really have to worry. I do keep my promises ;)

...derp. I feel like a idiot. Sorry man. And sorry for doubting you; many, many times in my life I've had people break promises to me, I thought that was what had happened here.

Edited by Lazurkri

• 3 weeks later...