News Ticker
  • Welcome to 2021, let's hope it is better than 2020.
  • It's nearly Life Day! Play Secret Wookiee Claus!

It's time to play Secret Wookiee Claus!

Because the planet of Kashyyk is where the celebration of Life Day first appeared.  Even if we all want to forget that “holiday special” …

We’ll still enjoy some pure fun this holiday! 

If you're interested in playing, please include a brief reply, here, to this thread, no later than 20 December midnight EST. Make sure to include your in-game character name in your reply, here, as well as specify whether that character is Pub-side or Imp-side! That way, your name will be added to the Wookiee Claus list.

Starting 21 December and no later than 22 December, you'll get an in-game mail message from either Gaibriel (pub-side) or Khyriel (Imp-side) with the name of a Secret Wookiee Claus participant, that you need to send a gift(s) via in-game mail. It can be something you've crafted or something you've found on the GTN, maybe.

Value of gift(s) should be a minimum of 50,000 credits. Nothing wrong with multiple gifts, hehe. Pets, emotes, pretty armors – try to appeal to your Secret Wookiee Claus with something they've been hunting.

Hint:  Wookiees really hate Trandoshans.

Hey, if there's something in particular that you'd like, make sure to include that in your reply message, here. Some brief note, like, "I love dance emotes for my characters," maybe. Although it's totally up to you if you just want to be surprised!

Please make sure, if you're playing, to mail in-game your Secret Wookiee Claus their gift(s) no later than 25 December midnight EST. Saves you from getting flammable coal in your armored boot on Life Day!

And have a warm Life Day holiday!

Note: letters to Wookiee Claus are optional.

Note: Wookiee Claus is a fictional character made up in the mad brain of Phyreblade, so any letters you send to him/her will disappear into some Force-like ether, of sorts.

• Upvote 1

Steelpink - Imp

"Note: Wookiee Claus is a fictional character made up in the mad brain of Phyreblade, so any letters you send to him/her will disappear into some Force-like ether, of sorts."

WHAT!??  you lied to me Phyreblade, you lied to meeeee!

Steelpink - Imp

"Note: Wookiee Claus is a fictional character made up in the mad brain of Phyreblade, so any letters you send to him/her will disappear into some Force-like ether, of sorts."

WHAT!??  you lied to me Phyreblade, you lied to meeeee!

Here, have a cookie.

Was that a Wookie Cookie you gave Steel?   Do we ALL get Wookie Cookies?

Zaraste'zla - Imp

Sremmus - Pub

Just a plain 'ole sugar cookie, actually.  Spent the entire past two days baking sugar cookies with my kids, so I have A LOT of them, hehe. 

Which one of your characters do you want included in the Secret Wookie, your Imperial or your Pub?

OH....I thought we could do one each side.    If I have to choose, then it would be Zara on the Emp side.

Once all the names are gathered up, I put them into a hat and let my daughters pick names out until everyone has a Secret Wookiee all their own.  My daughters enjoy the fun of it, actually.  But I try to keep an even number of characters, so that no one is obliged to spend more than the others.  So one character per player it is, shrug.

It's a fun little game, hehe.

Once all the names are gathered up, I put them into a hat and let my daughters pick names out until everyone has a Secret Wookiee all their own.  My daughters enjoy the fun of it, actually.  But I try to keep an even number of characters, so that no one is obliged to spend more than the others.  So one character per player it is, shrug.

It's a fun little game, hehe.

Was just wondering, but are Republic entries going to be matched with Republic, and Empire with Empire? 

Not advocating for the exclusion, just the mailing of gifts from one faction to another outside of legacy.

Was just wondering, but are Republic entries going to be matched with Republic, and Empire with Empire? 

Not advocating for the exclusion, just the mailing of gifts from one faction to another outside of legacy.

I match characters up in-faction, yes.

• Upvote 1