News Ticker
  • Welcome to 2021, let's hope it is better than 2020.
  • Immunes/Housing Interior Designer Vacancy.

So, I noticed that the Housing Committee has been left vacant since the departures of Zarganth and Simple. I have also noticed a few points that could use some improvements in positioning. So I ask, is anyone considering applying for the Housing Committee?

we openly accept people that come forward to help decorate the house as long as certain eccentric requests such as the necessity of a gobbue rug and morbol chest are maintained ,and as long as they agree to listen to the input of the overall community and arrive at compromises.

Did I just hear a volunteer?

Mayhaps.

we openly accept people that come forward to help decorate the house as long as certain eccentric requests such as the necessity of a gobbue rug and morbol chest are maintained ,and as long as they agree to listen to the input of the overall community and arrive at compromises.

I would ask for input before finalizing any changes, and Morbol chest and Goobue rug would remain.

If no one wants it I could help out.  You might see if a couple of people could do it though.

Not much of a Housing Committee if it's only one person.

I know, Blake, you were talking about wanting to do that a couple nights ago o:

Pretty sure that was last night, not a few nights ago. Sense of the passage of time beginning to wane a bit?

well you guys have privileges to move stuff and decorate. I look forward to what you guys do. i would recommend using the current housing thread or make a new one for community input once you all do whatever you wanna do. 

Guys I hope you aren't done.  And I hate to be negative here because you both just took up the positions, but the house looks significantly worse than the way simple had it before.  I hope this is a work in progress.

Pretty sure that was last night, not a few nights ago. Sense of the passage of time beginning to wane a bit?

Oh dear... Is this what happens when one doesn't sleep?

This wasn't directed at you Blue.  I heard that you wanted to make small changes over time and learn as you go, which was fine.  And the music room you put upstairs doesn't look bad, I just think the levin lamp open-air jam section downstairs was better.  And the basement went from being kind of modern and awesome looking to being extremely bland and empty.

I only kept the instruments upstairs because I heard u threw them in there. I haven't touched any other part of the house. You should just do it yourself.

At least now you have some decent looking plants to work with that fatalia/rain/shadow/myself made. As well as kick as wall paper by ricotta.

Edited by AylwindBlue

Well, I signed in and saw it. A forum rant is not how you should approach this. The house did take a dive, but no permanent damage was done.

Instead of publicly berating members, I recommend you send them tells asking them to put it back (or ask them the original question you had which was "is this a work in progress?")

In the meantime, you should proactively look for people who can perhaps do something better than what Simple had or fix it yourself.

Also, cut the BS and hyperbole. 12 hours? I talked to Simple myself about this. The way he tells it, he did it himself 2 hours one day and another 2 hours on another day. You're not even flagged to place furniture. Don't take credit for Simple's work just cause youre angry about it.

Anyway.  I'm sorry I got frustrated and feel free to do whatever you all feel looks good.  It's a learning experience like anything else, and I apologize for overreacting.

I personally like the direction the house is currently going. We're all working together on it for once- it feels like it has more heart. A lot of people like it right now, or like how it's coming along. Obviously it'll take more than till the end of this week (2 days?) for it to be completely finished.. We've crafted for it, done research, etc.. there's a lot of us in this house right now. And it's kind of endearing. 

Edited by Lrcrata