News Ticker
  • Welcome to 2021, let's hope it is better than 2020.
  • City Raid Event

Bakath

I know we are all off doing our own thing in small groups but I would like to propose a city raid Saturday night around 8PM EST. 

I am in the city now and have looted only two buildings but have had to fight 6 Feral and countless other zombies just to do that. City looting is going to take a very large group with the current server settings and should be a hoot. I can tell you for only being in the city 20 minutes I had to take a quick break to relax my nerves for a moment 

Suggested Gear.

High power fast firing weapon, 44, 9MM, Shotgun or better. (Hunting Riffles and Crossbows will not cut it) bring a crossbow for stealth entry to town but it will be useless after that. 

Bandages, many a mob will make you bleed

Wood Frames - Blocking entrances and getting up to high places.

Fireaxe and or Pickaxe - getting into buildings

Coffee or Beer - you will need to do a lot of running so keep that stamina up.

Splints :)

Bedroll - We can bind in a location we deem semi safe for faster body recovery.

Other than that keep your backpack empty for loot hauling.

Reply to this thread if you would like to attend.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attending:

Bakath

Eendiwena

Jakari

Damis

It's not all that bad I swear!

gallery_13683_55_482914.jpg

Edited by Bakath

Cool beans, there's a ton of bonus backpacks full of loot all around the city I left on purpose ( yeah that's it I did it for the event :) 

I am taking this time to build a base of operations in the NW corner of the city.  Hopefully this will give us a chance to loot more and worry less about base of operations.

• 2 weeks later...

I am free tonight or tomorrow night.  We can always just annouce when a bunch of people are on that we're going to the city.

Work in a giant squad, 1-2 people looting the rest shooting and switch out as bags get full.

We also need to schedule an event to build the bunker in the center of the city

• Administrators

Event:  City Smash and Grab!

Date:  Friday, 5/15

Time:  6:30 PM Central

Gathering Point:  Near Castle.

Be prepared and have plenty of ammo and meds equiped.

In the meantime, please help out the Crowfall expansion team by replying to the following thread.

http://community.crowfall.com/index.php?/topic/2738-covenant-of-the-phoenix/page-3

So we had a city raid this weekend, and didn't loot to much but managed to build the bunker in the center of the city, loot some surrounding buildings and play chicken with ferals.  Everyone took turns baiting and we all got some levels out of it to boot!