News Ticker
  • Welcome to 2021, let's hope it is better than 2020.
  • The Castle Project.

Grim

I think Eendi and Bakath tried that and said that it didn't work because you couldn't get them to place right sideways. I believe there is an example to the right of the Highway entrance. 

We can add an outer wall to the castle, spike the space between the outer and inner walls and make a boardwalk to get to the outer walls so that they can be defended. That way if they do break through, they aren't in our bedrooms. Would give us more time to defend also.

I say double up the outside walls, cobblestone is fine outside but put reinforced concrete behind that.  A singleblock outside wall isn't going to do it when horde day comes.

I will be on tomorrow evening to come help out. What all should i carry over? We still need alot of stone?

• Administrators

Folks,

We are still on stage 3 of the castle, so please be patient while we get all the basic ground work completed.  Grim is in the process of reinforcing the corners.  Tonight, we will add supporting columns in the cellar to support the ceiling.  The cellar ceiling is going to be base base foundation for the inner castle. 

Please don't mess with the castle until i get the basic ground work completed. 

I could use help with the ceiling tonight.  I also need the dirt around the castle cleared down to the stone.  i need about 6 blocks out from the outer wall to be removed.

I will work on connecting the castle to the highway from hell either tonight or tomorrow after i get done clearing out the staging room under the center of the city.

Tunnel from castle to highway point is cut in, tunnel from highway point to the SE tower is done, from SE tower to NE tower is started, and will be done tonight.