News Ticker
  • Welcome to 2021, let's hope it is better than 2020.
  • Weapon Kits

Damis

• Administrators

It is hard to repair our weapons because of the decreased amount of oil which is needed to make the kits.  The Loot Abundance is set at 25% now.  We could increase that, which in theory should make it easier to gather oil, Or we could replace Oil with another ingredient.

Changing recipes is fairly easy, we could change Oil to Aloe Plant, which would give people a reason to visit the desert. 

Thoughts?

personally i wouldn't mind two recipes for the repair kit, oil or aloe.  That way we don't have oil kicking around, and don't starve aloe from first aids.

• Administrators

Well, we could use Yucca Juice in place of the Aloe plant, since no one really uses the juice.  it would still require trips to the desert unless you can farm the stuff?

We can make it any ingredient for that matter.  I was suggesting that we replace the random drop ingredient with something that we can harvest, mine or craft.  Not something that is easy to find, but something that would require work on our part.  Maybe something that is only found in the city or wasteland. 

Personally, I prefer to work hard for something than relying on a random drop. 

Yucca would be perfect, you can't farm it, though you can yank the plant and replant it you can't get seeds from it to cultivate more.

• Administrators

so, the suggestion is to keep the Abundance set at 25%, and weapon kits can be made with either oil or Yucca Juice?

Yeah. I'm down for that. It will be work to obtain. We will have to take teams to hit the dessert which we will need to do anyways for sand. 

• Administrators

Hmmm...time to spice up the desert with some surprises.  LOL

• Administrators

After all, i am just trying to make the game challenging and enjoyable for everyone.

• Administrators

I will have to check the settings, but I don't think the desert zone was changed in anyway.

• Administrators

Nah, that would be to hard. How about daylight running spiders instead?   LOL

eh. You know how hard it is to kill them now. And without knowing the extent of the pvp bug, it could get messy. lol .My vote is running cops, I think.