News Ticker
  • Welcome to 2021, let's hope it is better than 2020.
  • Anyone wanna buy my Ships?

This ccomputer is dead. Well, not quite; it will only start in safe mode. So yeah, not quite dead.c lose to it. And like I was afraid of, I cannot replace it. for at least a few months; I need to pay for car repair bills, I don't have many hours at my works, etc. So close to no money joy of joys....

So I'm going to have to sell off my ships, unless a miracle happens and I get more money somehow. But miracles are something that happen to others, so thats not going to happen. So yeah, need to sell my ships and  I have no clue how to do so, so..... 

Anyone want to buy a LTI redeemer?

God help you.  Please do me a favour and sell your ships that were gifts from other COTP members somewhere else.  I consider this in bad taste.  Might be just me but I think it would be best if you sold your free wares else-wares.

That indeed leaves a bitter aftertaste, "The last I heard you did not even have a pc that could play the game..so why ask for something you can not even use?" comes to mind. How about letting Loneshade/Firedancer sell that Redeemer package in his Star Hangar and leaving your account with the Avenger (non-giftable anyway and therefore non-tradeable) to CotP for corp members to play on?

• 1 month later...

Yea...I saw this one coming. I know I am replying late to this topic but I feel that it needs to be said.

I have seen your type before and for the last few months, you have done nothing but attempt to play the pity card by continuing to complain about your ongoing PC issues and financial troubles.

Your forum persona screams cries of attention:

Blogs

Profile Feed

• Wishing I had more money
    • Wondering why a lot of PC gamers are quite nasty abou those without the spare money they do...
    • Seeing everyone dropping real money on SC makes me both really angry and really sad!
    • Oh lookie, my birthday is coming up.... does anyone care...??? Not at all, most likely!
    • Well, my birthdays just around the corner.... will anyone but me care?....... probably not. Oh well.....
    • unhappy birthday to me...

About Me

Right now, I am not doing so well, as finances are always a issue with me. Hell, even though I list "Star Citizen" as my primary game, I haven't even gotten the chance to try out the single ship I was able to afford, due to my crappy, crappy computer that I cannot afford to replace due to my finances and the regular, expensive, disasters that crop up with disturbing regularity.

Lazurki, please, grow up. For the sake of your life and everyone around you, search for a new job, quit your current one and stop with the "whoa is me" comments that litter these forums. If you keep wasting your time whining about your situation instead of actually going out and attempting doing something to change it, how do you expect it to change? You're attitude is your own reflection on life and if you honestly don't think that you don't have the willpower to turn it around, please go see a doctor, they can help.

I've avoided interacting with you because I personally don't believe that anyone with a place to live, who has a car(take the bus), who holds a job, who has internet access, and spends all their spare time playing video games and chatting on the boards has any right to complain (first-world problems). If you just took a step back and stopped playing games, there is an infinite number of valuable job skills that can be learned online.

You have been a mar on these boards for quite some time and now you're trying to sell gifts to the very people that provided you with them in the first place is just the lowest of low.

Edited by Creaky