News Ticker
  • Welcome to 2021, let's hope it is better than 2020.
  • Looking for a new home/cross-gaming home

I've been with my current SWTOR guild for almost two years now, but changes and new members have me looking for a possible new gaming home.  I'm one of the few original members left and the environment is just not what it once was and I miss our original family friendly culture.  Great peeps and fun players there, I would just like a place where I wouldn't mind my own kids joining in with Dad.

Covenant looks really cool, especially with it's long running cross-gaming culture.  Dabbled a little with STO, Rift, just started a LoTRO to check that out, have a garage with cobwebbed tanks in WoT, blah blah blah.  So a group of gamers that span across games is very appealing as well.

I currently have 10 pubs (8 lvl 60) and 8 imps (4 lvl 60) in Shadowlands, but am aware of the 1 main & 1 alt in main guild written in the charter.  I am also interested in jumping back into some WoT and upcoming games (can we say BATTLEFRONT).  That's a little about me.  I have not jumped off the ledge yet, but wanted to register and say Hi.

We're a very family friendly guild, even have a few father/son gaming duos in the chapter. If you'd like to join us just drop an application here.

To get an invite into the guild, simply join our custom chat channel "cotp" and request an invite. The chat channel is the same on both factions. In the meantime, may want to take a moment and check out this chapter's policies and new member info, including Mumble details, a more in depth roster policy, and more.

With regards to the character limits, we have a main guild and alt guild on both factions, the limit is applied to the main guilds mostly subject to a realistic consideration of what our in-game roster numbers are at any time. (Bioware encoded a hard limit of 500 characters in a guild, so purges of charcters that have not been played for some time do happen)

The CotP channel is one that the original Chapter leadership came up with as a way to allow members in main and alt to have a common channel as well as something we have friends, allies and family in other guilds using to keep in contact.

Hey!  Here's hoping you managed to find a good time to jump right on into the guild.  I see some of our cool guys have already described the best means of getting in touch with our officers or recruiters for an invite.  No worries about taking care of your alts ... We try to keep our Main guilds under the 500 character limit Bioware's puts on our community in-game but we do have alt-guilds called "Ascent of the Phoenix" to house those characters we play with occasionally, too.

If you ever have questions or issues you need helps with, feel free to touch base with any one of our peeps.  We're lively and friendly and just plain fun to hang out with, and I can't think of any one of our members who won't try to help out, if need be.  Thanks for stopping in to say howdy, too!

Glad to have you here posting on the forums. Always like having people check us out and love having those people join us :)

If your wanting to find a new gaming community based on what you described here, then we would be a great fit. We are a Family orientated gaming community with people in most active games out there.

I'd just like to reiterate what's been said above, if you have any questions, please feel free to ask, we're always wanting to help out :)

Sounds just like I pictured from scouring the CoTP website the other day.  I haven't even logged into SWTOR since Friday playing divide and conquer with the wife and getting kids ready for camp.  I DID however poke into the WoT forums and use the link posted to grab Aslain's Mod installer (LOVE Aslain's fine work).  Look forward to grabbing some free time in the next day or so to put in some gaming time.

I'll start getting my toons in, got 10 pubs and 8 imps "de"guilded early this morning while e1 was asleep so newer members wouldn't wonder what was going on.  See you online soon.

UGH, just paid (literally) a visit to my spinal ortho and he has ordered me off of my computer for the next two months while they cut/splice my neck and then stretch and rehab me to fix some nerve smushing issues I've been battling the past month.  I can check email and pay bills, but no more than about 10 mins/day on my computer for the time being.  So I suppose you can deactivate my app or whatever the process... I'm going dark for now.

It was nice to sort of meet you guys.  I guess I'll see where I am in two months.

UGH, just paid (literally) a visit to my spinal ortho and he has ordered me off of my computer for the next two months while they cut/splice my neck and then stretch and rehab me to fix some nerve smushing issues I've been battling the past month.  I can check email and pay bills, but no more than about 10 mins/day on my computer for the time being.  So I suppose you can deactivate my app or whatever the process... I'm going dark for now.

It was nice to sort of meet you guys.  I guess I'll see where I am in two months.

Best wishes for your procedure. Doesn't sound good at all, but hope you'll end up better than ever.

At any rate, you've been accepted as a member of the community already. When you're ready to come back, feel free to do so :)

Hope ya get feeling better quick.

You're already a part of the community now though, so when you get back (if you find your characters not in the guild for some reason) just ask in cotp chat for an invite back.

We'll be here when you're ready and able to play, Dude!  Healing takes time -- remember to use plenty of kolto!  And when you're good to go, let us know and we'll hook you all up again!  Take care of yourself, though!

Oh, no! Sorry you're dealing with OW, but getting healed in RL takes precedence over getting heals in game! We'll be here!

If you get too lonely, see if the medics will let you join us in Mumble for guild night silliness on Mondays. There is a phone app :)