News Ticker
  • Welcome to 2021, let's hope it is better than 2020.
  • Roll call

• 1 month later...

Welcome Sin Nombre :). It was a pleasure to invite you into the guild. I know it was all a ploy so you can use our housing for storage space and get decorating ideas from our spacious interior designs. Anyhow it will be great fun venturing out into the wild with you good sir :).

Spry

• 4 months later...

I'm playing in a suburb of Ardoris,Fallin Green, my name in game is "When". I've been enjoying this casually for now , I think it may be a really good game.

I'm playing in a suburb of Ardoris,Fallin Green, my name in game is "When". I've been enjoying this casually for now , I think it may be a really good game.

Go ahead and Friend 'Arnaeus Moonglow' and let me know if you want an invite to Covenant of the Phoenix guild. What kind of skills you been working on?

• 1 month later...

Hey guys. I seem to be the only guy that is still playing the game. I have been playing for 6 months now and have a good dps toon named Magic Spexs. I have been having lots of fun with Shroud. I hang out in Deep Ravenwood getting that exp pool built up.

You guys are more than welcome to come and join me. Spryone this means you too!

We have also been in the Rise exploring. I am still wanting to go to the bottom and visit something big! I want that Dragon to learn our names and understand that we as a team will own him/her!

Hope to see you all in the game!

Magic Spexs

Hey now! I've been in quite a bit, though usually short spurts and largely solo due to my inability to stay logged in very long at any given time paired with a need for large amounts of silver ore. Which is growing more rare with these mine scene unclones!

Who me? I havent been on for a long while good sir but Mollie and I will return soon :). I have been venturing in other lands and seeing other sights living as an exile mostly. I have only been on to pay the bills on the greenhouse in Graff isle. Things are looking up in Novia it looks like.

Spry

Well, I am looking forward to people coming back to Shroud. If you are running low on experience, look me up. Sometimes I am on friends only as well.

Spexs

• 3 weeks later...

I'll be off for a couple weeks. Frustrations with broken quests and decay system that will hopefully be alleviated with next week's release warrants a break.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys. I seem to be the only guy that is still playing the game. I have been playing for 6 months now and have a good dps toon named Magic Spexs. I have been having lots of fun with Shroud. I hang out in Deep Ravenwood getting that exp pool built up.

You guys are more than welcome to come and join me. Spryone this means you too!

We have also been in the Rise exploring. I am still wanting to go to the bottom and visit something big! I want that Dragon to learn our names and understand that we as a team will own him/her!

Hope to see you all in the game!

Magic Spexs

I have been playing a lot more lately.  I sent you a friends invite.

• 6 months later...

I just reinstalled the game. I'm still on the fence about it, and I'm not sure how much time I'll put in, but it would probably be more interesting if I had people to play with. My character's name is Alasdair Blackmantle. Right now I'm working on mage type skills (although I had just gotten to Soltown the last time I played).