News Ticker
  • Welcome to 2021, let's hope it is better than 2020.
  • Start at 60 Token

Start At 60 Tokens are now available on the Cartel Market*! These Tokens can be purchased on the Cartel Market and used or sold on the Galactic Trade Network. Subscribers who begin Characters at Level 60 are given 3 Crew Skills, Preferred Players are given 2 Crew Skills, and Free To Play players are given 1. Please note that these Tokens do not grant access to Knights of the Fallen Empire or any previous expansion.

*Tokens will be available after the standard Cartel Market refresh and not with the release of the patch.

I imagine the Cartel Market refresh is on Tuesday but I could be wrong on that.

The three crew skills -- are they at 500?

Yes they are, but I never saw a place to pick my own so my character got rolled with Synthweaving.  Because I REALLY needed another max synthweaving.  It's probably predetermined by class.

In regards to crew skills, you do not get to pick them unfortunately and they are sort of determined by your class; more specifically if you are a force user or non force user. See the link below for more details!

Link

If you’ve created a new level 60 character and find that the playstyle of that Advanced Class does not suit you, you may delete that character before they reach level 61 and create another without having to buy a token from the Cartel Market.

Figured it was worth mentioning in case anyone has got a character they're unhappy about. http://www.swtor.com/support/helpcenter/7443

Which class do you prefer to play, Jaqen?  I ask, because these aren't characters who's stories you get to experience in the full breadth.  So it really comes down to playing a class you enjoy, mostly for the end-game.  That's my personal opinion, though.  I made an instant level-60 Smuggler, for instance, just to have a back-up of my favorite class to take into operations.  So last night, when we needed another healer for a second run through KP, I was able to switch out to my second Scoundrel.

So pick a class you LIKE in the end-game, imo.