News Ticker
  • Welcome to 2021, let's hope it is better than 2020.
  • What do you want to do?

So now with the new expansion out and new content for us to do, what things would you like to do? What interests you in game? 

I for one love raiding and will continue to lead my group. I also love the gold saucer and all games that come with it. I'm also a huge fan of gathering as I find it relaxing and a good way to help our crafters out to make what we need to.

Would any of the things I like to do turn in to an event? Maybe, but we want to  know what you like to do and what you would like see the FC do as well.

Comment below! It'll go a long way!

There's just SOO much to do lol. But what I'd like to do more of is extreme farming, raids, and whatever other random craziness that can be thought of! Oh and racing cant forget about that :P Bunny says "I don't care as long as we can hang out!" ^^

Forgot about airship instance! o.o

Edited by Tokette

hum... what to do huh? Well, Jakk and I would like to raid cept raiding time constraints means we can't. We both try to help out on ARR EX cuz of glamour and ponies; though after yesterday we're obviously outta practice lol. Neither of us got much into choco racing and haven't started Verminion other then tutorial. We spend most of our time leveling alt jobs and trying to get Eso capped + Void Ark now lol

We try to help out/join events but will have to see since RL has a tendency stopping us from getting on usually 2-3 days a week and weekends are never guaranteed :(

There isn't much in this game I don't enjoy doing. Crafting is probably the one thing I just can't get into. I like leveling new classes, I like raiding, and primal fights. I really like the airship missions it's a really great time.

I'm more crafting-centric so far this expansion since it fits with my general "can't raid" schedule.  And, thanks to Fatalia mocking and judging me for being cowardly, I can now make 2 star items.

My big plan is to finish my WAR relic, then level all the tank classes and work on those mounts.  The PLD and DRK ones are my favorites, but I'm most of the way towards my WAR one, so I'll pick up the War Badger too.

I'm not really in a big rush to do the current raid content, but I do have a decent SMN set (194 or so I think) and will have a decent tanking set PDQ.