News Ticker
  • Welcome to 2021, let's hope it is better than 2020.
  • Looking for an invite ingame?

I need an invite, please. My in game name is Fiore.

( I tried PM'ing every person on the list... but everyone was offline. )

Edit: Xugrel invited me. Thank you.

Edited by Fiore

• Replies 130
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello! I tried messaging everyone, but they were not available. 

Would it be possible for someone to shoot me an invitation to the guild?

Thanks!

Family Name: Bishoujo

Noticed the main COTP guild is full with 100 members. I heard another sister guild will be created to fill in the others that couldn't get into the first one. I would like to join the sister guild once its all set up. 

Family name is APthug

Character name is Thug_Magic

I have been asking on Mumble since the start of the 2nd headstart ($50 package) for an invite for my toon Abdullah Alhazred, but no invite yet.  :(

Feel free to send me a whisper on Keata for an invite, Sorry I havent been available the last couple days, but starting this evening I'll be much more available for inviting.

Well, the game keeps crashing on me, but one time I did get as far as creating a family name.  Matumaini. 

(when everything else is taken, I resort to using Swahili..... :) )

I'll be in eventually, if I can ever get past the stupid error code.  Looks like this one: http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/9213-error-code-0xe019101a/

The first guild is pretty much full, so I'm moving over to the second guild to do invites there. I'm on timer till this evening 3-9-16, so starting tomorrow I'll be able to do invites again :)

Husband and I just started playing and we would love to join the guild!  We are still figuring things out (he's further ahead than me) I'm Torienia, family name Damascena, he's SodaPopBob, family name Woodville.

Edited by Poppy

Hey all, if you still need an invite, please send me a whisper on Character name Keata. I got moved over tot he second guild and can invite now, so I'll try to get everyone as soon as I can. Also, if you haven't got an invite in game yet, please edit your post to include a character name as whispers need to go out to character names not family names unfortunately :)

I posted in another thread but I just picked up the game yesterday and started playing. I am really new to MMOs in general and have never really done PVP in any MMO but I am excited to start playing and meeting some new people. I will whisper you when I next get on which may be a bit because I am moving houses on Monday so hopefully you guys still need some people in the guild.

Family Name : DrukenLeprechaun

Character Name : Irish Ninja

Your best bet is to whisper someone in game or get on mumble to find out who's actually at the keyboard, since many are in game but afk fishing etc. I tried to whisper you both, but only your husband was online and he didn't answer. It's easy to miss the whisper. :)

--Leah

I haven't used Mumble in ages  :(   Looks like my push to talk isn't working anymore (I'll see if Peter can set that up for me again) and I believe I need to get registered so I can switch rooms.

I know Mumble isn't always possible or ideal, but for this game it's pretty important since we're all learning without a wiki reference, especially when the wars start. My most played in game characters are Hyacinthe, Qieri and Shimri--try whispering those.

--Leah

I'm still available most days from late morning till early afternoon then at night past about 9:00 PDT till about 1:00am. Just whisper Keata or Azeeka for an invite in game :)

• 2 weeks later...