News Ticker
  • Welcome to 2021, let's hope it is better than 2020.
  • Hey, where did that Bak dude go?

I did not get to properly announce my transfer from tD to tP last night so I wanted to take a moment and apologize for my rudeness. Also to ensure all tD members that you have not been abandoned and to thank Faradii for keeping my seat warm while I go help with the node war preparations. Faradii is a wonderful person and has been with CotP for over 10 years so have no doubt you are all in great hands.

Also it is very important to remember, two guild names one guild so as we move back and forth we are all working for the good of the whole. 

I encourage all of you to use Mumbles and Discord to help keep communications open, find groups and have fun.

Once again sorry for the lack of announcement and to make up for it Grim will be handing out free bars of gold from his personal account. Thanks Buddy! 

Bak

our pvp rating just dropped.

Well normally it would have dropped if they had not added you a few days prior so even with my weak skills it should be an improvement ;)

Did you have to add the 10 yrs thing?  Now they all gonna think I'm old.....

I should have preferenced that statement with you started at a very young age ;)