News Ticker
  • Welcome to 2021, let's hope it is better than 2020.
  • CoTP Guild Colors

I was taking a look at dyes on the forums. Does CoTP have any certain colors that we have used in other games? I cant remember. Just thought it might be good to start being as such. Can you dye in PFO? I know in UO and EQ2 the guilds I was in had colors and in eq2 we had symbols on our cloaks with borders.

Edited by Spryone

Ok Black and white dyes need to be bought from a vendor or the Port store from what I have read so far but I'll see whats needed for Red and Gold. Thanks guys. I'm not even sure if it works like the ole UO wash tub coloring. Maybe just drag and click like with repair kits. MAn I loved dying in UO :).

Grim now that I can see that design I want it on my Shield :) Maybe eventually we can put designs on there.

Well just as an experiment I turned the blue of my hood and will on my cloak to a dark brown. Since thats all I had mats for so far.

• CotP Guardian

Ya I didn't realize that the place I got it from only  left it there for a limited amount of time, before it was removed from the internet, lol...

Here is the cloak designer program that we used to make this... :D

Everquest 2 Cloak Designer

Cheers

Grim

• 1 month later...
    • 4 weeks later...

Any other colors that folks would me to make besides the dark red? I'll put whatever color u guys want in the chest on the back porch. I'll continue to grow Apple's out front and another colorful crop just cause it helps with houses look. I have mandrake seeds I just haven't made it back up to graff. We need recall to all chapter houses.