News Ticker
  • Welcome to 2021, let's hope it is better than 2020.
  • Buying Materials - Animal Hides and Raw Cotton / Fabric scraps

As I break into the 80+ skill of tailoring I have discovered progress in advancing has slowed significantly. My march to Grandmaster Tailor will require significantly more resources. As such, I am willing to buy your Animal Hides at 2 gold each and your Raw Cotton at 5 gold each. Offer obviously limited by my personal funds. Fabric Scraps are also great and I will pay 1 gold for each 10.

You can obviously make much more gold by selling them yourselves on vendors. People get crazy prices out of these things. So even selling to me to begin with is something of a charity act. If you wish to make a flat-out donation, you can drop materials in the Small Dark Cabinet in the chapter house in Graff Island. It is located in the closet right at the top of the stairway that takes you to the second floor.

Also, I am willing to craft cloth and leather for anyone who needs them. Just bring me the materials.

I am also going to need a ton of silver going forward. It is required for my Masterworking skill, which is needed to add extra stats to my products. Gold, Copper, and Iron I could swing, but will be silver hungry myself.

Life u are welcome to the cotton in the chest on the back porch. Also if u want to buy the seeds go ahead and take over a couple of the planting beds. The should yield u 5 cotton per plant.

Edited by Spryone

Have a good backstock of resources to run through. Need to earn some coin for fuels now :)

There are now a handful of Masterworked Wolf Hats in the back-porch chest. There are a couple that managed to hit +5 (Extra Durability, +1 Dex, 1% Damage Avoidance).

120 Silver Ingots got me to around 25 Masterworking. So I'm likely to be disappearing into mines quite a bit on my trek to 40 to unlock Cloth and Leather Masterworking.

What kind of items do you guys want to see? I am assuming a lot of +int cloth gear?

Oh - also hit the point where I can socket gems to items if I use the special tables. Level 67\68 is around the area that happens. If you have tools with a bonus you may get away with a couple levels earlier. But if you want a chest piece or weapon socketed and can't do it yourself yet, let me know! I've got a good assortment of attunement gems outside of fire - I gave those to Drothar.

The Rhune Ruins - the Obsidian Elementals drop them pretty well. Lot of farming to do for one ingot, but that's the best quantity I know. It is a PvP zone though I've never run into anyone there yet.

Edited by Lifedragn