News Ticker
  • Welcome to 2021, let's hope it is better than 2020.
  • WoW Legion Companion App

wow-legion-companion-app.jpg

"Blizzard will release a Legion companion app this Tuesday that allows you to do all the minutiae of managing your Orders Hall away from your PC. So when you step away for some food or work or to convince friends or family you are still, in fact, a living human you can still send your followers out on missions when they return from completed ones.

It's a nice addition, letting you focus your PC time solely on getting out into the world and doing real quests rather than standing around in a glorified war room sending NPCs to their death and/or glory.

In that vein, the app also lets you see where all the active World Quests are once you're level 110, without pulling up your in-game map."

For more information:

http://www.pcgamesn.com/world-of-warcraft/wow-legion-companion-app-ios-android

• CotP Guardian

Got mine running, took many tries to get it to send my guys out on a mission, but finally worked...

Pretty neat.

Cheers

Grim

Dying to try this, but I never got a good handle on Garrison and missions; played it pretty much solo.  Any good guides out there so I can learn?

My druid is 97, but still totally confused.  :help:

--Leah

The Legion Class Hall Mission Guide is pretty extensive, but there is a section called Missions that provides overview of the basics.

You will need to have character at or over 100 to access the class hall. There is a short in game tutorial to help you through the first mission to show how it works.

I would recommend trying it out in game to get the hang of how it works,then check out the app as the ui in the app has the same general functions.

Hope this helps.

So I need Legion to boost new char with no professions to 100, move and boost to 100 a 60 mage or 55 priest with professions, or level 97 druid (boosted to 90 in WoD and already moved) to 100. Not sure I have the stamina to level monk (35) or new class to 60 before boosting; done most zones so many times.

All Alliance btw.

--Leah

Priest needs to get to 60 before you boost if you want to boost professions.  It's really not bad in full heirloom gear.  I think I did 50-60 in an evening on my hunter.

In re the app:  If you're playing and launch it, it will log you off the game.  Beware.

Boosted level one hunter and don't regret it; leveled to 60 so many times already. Now I can take my time with new monk. Working on alchemy since 97 Druid has leatherworking and have two garrisons on herbalism work orders.

So far Legion rocks!

--Leah