News Ticker
  • Welcome to 2021, let's hope it is better than 2020.
  • Lala Fundraiser! Justanote a Lala?

Free Company Fund Raiser!!

We are hosting our first, possibly anual, Lala Fundraiser! Who doesn't want to be a Lala? Short, cute, devastating, and hilarious to watch tank! Let's be honest.. itty bitty lala tanking Sephirot? Probably the most hilarious thing to watch... :D

So to the chase, or the piling up of gil rather...Justanote and Fatalia have so graciously volunteered themselves for this fund raiser, rather their characters, to become Lalas when we reached the necessary milestones of the fund raiser!

15 Million Gil ------- Just will change to Lala until Stormblood

45 Million Gil ------- Fatalia will change to Lala until Stormblood

Now, because being a Lala is so filling with cutness and hard to not become an overly obnoxious ball of cuteness, we have agreed to set a condition on how they can get out of becoming a lala until Stormblood, however, they will still have to stay a Lala for at least a week! 7 days of ultimate cutness!

Conditions:

1. They have to stay Lala for a week

2. If they can raise an equal amount to their milestone, ie Just raises 15mil, Fatalia 45mil, they can change out of Lala mode, AFTER their required 7 days of identity crisis.

If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me or any of the officers!

Gil you can put in the FC Chest, hand it to an officer, or send an in game mail with the money and put in the mail what it is for! Make sure you let us know it is for the Lala Fundraiser so we can tally up the Fundraiser and the Lottery that is going on correctly!

I thought they had to raise what we put in the FC bank to get out of being a LALA until stromblood?

No we had discussed that with Fatalia, but Just was always just the milestone, and then we realized it was completely unfair, and we should really make it something fun and not torture! Haha, we don't want them quitting til stormblood because they can't raise the same amount or don't want to look at their character.

• 3 weeks later...

So

To be clear

It'll only cost 45 million to make Fats be a Lala for a week at least?

What I want to know is how much I have to raise/donate to block her buying her way out!

300 Million

• 1 month later...

The LaLa Fund Raiser came to an amazing end! With only hours left our FC raised the 45 million needed to change Fatalia, Rain, and I into Lalas!!! BOOM!! ENCOURAGEMENT!

RainLala

Here is Rain as a Lala! Isn't she so cute?? You just want to pinch those cheeks for hours!!!

Spriggan Brigade!

From left to right we have, Fatalia, Skiye, Nier, and Cornell! The first of four in the Lala Spriggan Brigade!

Thank you to everyone who donated! The gil that the FC received will go to many things for the entire FC and we are super excited to put the gil to good use! We will hopefully be doing more fund raisers in the future to help support everyone and their needs/wants in the FC!

Thanks again! And lets keep fatalia busy so she can not raise the money to change back! :P

• 2 weeks later...