News Ticker
  • Welcome to 2021, let's hope it is better than 2020.
  • Re: Memorial Service 27th Dec Alderaan

I would like to extend a very big thank you to all who attended an impromptu gathering in House Organa on Alderaan last night.

To those who assisted in organizing this very spur of the moment gathering, I thank you.

It was gratifying to see so many, who joined me in sharing recollections and memories of the Princess!

Thank you everyone.

If there are any of you who wish to join the rest of us in our attempts to get some sort of memorial erected within the game, then I direct you to this thread on the official Bioware Star Wars: The Old Republic forums.

Edited by Ztuke

I didn't log into the game at all yesterday. Sorry I missed it.

TBH, however, I prefer to remember and honor Carrie for her tireless, courageous work advocating in the field of mental illness. I'm a psychiatric outpatient myself, diagnosed schizoaffective/borderline Asperger's. A different battle than the one Carrie waged, but yet, the same. She fought bravely to combat stigma, and I hope to make a worthy pupil. As much as I liked her performance in the Star Wars movies, it was what she did away from the screen that I'd like to remember and honor, first.