•  

Important Announcement!

Tree of Life chapter started - buy the game on sale and join us for some fun times!

Tree of Life game on sale on Steam

Dark and Light chapter established....death ensues

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Life is Feudal:MMO. A challenge appears!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 BillGunn

BillGunn
  • Registered
  • 2 posts
  • Active Game:Life is Feudal

Posted 04 May 2017 - 06:19 AM

Greetings, people of Covenant!

My name is Daniel and our team is now working on a game called "Life is Feudal: MMO". Throughout the years we've been making a giant medieval world, full of intrigues, plots, battles and twists. And so it came, that it will be great if y’all decide to be part of it! ;)

As long you guys are widely known across the Net as a strong and amicable guild, we would love to see you settle over one part of our medieval realm. If you and your guild will be interested in our proposal, we’ll be pleased to set you up with five access keys to Life is Feudal CBT. And of course, we’re always happy to supply you with a unique discount code in case if you decide to join the party after BT stage.

Contact me back anytime if you have any questions or in-game issues. We’ll do our best to help you settle in our world! ;)

#2 Damis

Damis
  • Administrators
  • Others: CotP Guardian
  • 12011 posts
  • Active Game:World of Tanks

Posted 04 May 2017 - 05:51 PM

Hi Bill Gunn,

Thanks for contacting us.  This is something that our community would definitely be interested in.  I donated funds to help fund the original game and a lot of us played LiF: YO and really enjoyed the game, we even ran a server for the game for long time. 

I will send you a PM to start the ball rolling and will include some others leaders from CotP.

Thanks again for contacting us.

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave

safely in a well preserved body, but rather to

skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting

"HOLY SHI* .... WHAT A RIDE !"

#3 Throne

Throne
  • Administrators
  • Others: CotP Guardian
  • 12188 posts
  • LocationAustin, TX
  • Active Game:Ark: Survival Evolved

Posted 06 May 2017 - 07:49 PM

Good to hear from you Bill.

Like Damis said, we've had a few YO servers over the past couple years and more than 100 unique players on them.  The vast majority of members are simply waiting on release...however, a good amount of beta keys would definitely get us back into the game right quick.

Posted Image

You must be the change you wish to see in the world. - Ghandi

#4 Skywise

Skywise
  • CotP Paladin
  • Others: CotP Workforce, Group Admin, Moderators
  • 359 posts
  • Active Game:Black Desert Online

Posted 11 May 2017 - 01:47 PM

That sounds awesome Daniel.   I hope that one of our guardians was able to get a hold of you.  

Better it is to die in battle with honor, than to live in shame because you did not defend your people.

#5 Elric

Elric
  • CotP Templar
  • Others: Chapter Liaison, CotP Workforce, Group Admin, VIP ELITE
  • 7500 posts
  • LocationUSA - Central Time Zone
  • Active Game:Ark: Survival Evolved

Posted 12 May 2017 - 03:56 PM

Thanks for thinking of us Bill.  As the others have said, many of us enjoyed the LIF:YO and are looking forward to the MMO.  Keep up the good work over at BitBox!

- Elric
Current Chapter: Conan Exiles

Currently Testing: Rust, Savage Lands, ARK, Strife, Life is Feudal, GRAV, Shroud of the Avatar, Devilian
gallery_15442_291_192673.png

banner.png