News Ticker
  • Welcome to 2021, let's hope it is better than 2020.
  • My absence after joining...

I noticed y'all do guild clean out. I've been wanting to play after I joined the guild, but I suffer with 3 bulging discs in my neck with mild nerve compression and it tends to give me migraine headaches and just make me feel generally crappy.  I've got every intention to play as soon as possible, but my neck has been bothering me. I'll try to login this weekend at some point.

I'm not in game at the moment but I believe the next clean out is scheduled for June 5th. But star checks these forums pretty regularly, so I'm sure he'll see this and let you know what's going in. I really hope you get to feeling better and get some relief soon.

If for some reason you get booted from guild on a maintenance.You can always rejoin.If you are a forum member you always have a home here. Join the cotp channel (type /cjoin cotp) and let someone know you need an invite.

Otherwise hope all goes well for you.

Star

• 4 weeks later...
    • 5 months later...

I know I got booted out but I understand. TBH, I've not been able to sit in my chair and play any video games for months now. My body just isn't having any of this office chair.  Just 15+ mins or whatever and my body nuh uh you're not sitting here for an extended amount of time. :(  I'm hoping I can snag a nice gaming chair in a few weeks, maybe for the after Christmas sales. My only qualm is finding a gaming chair that'll fit my short ass lol I'm barely if only 5'0 I'm not against spending a few hundred dollars on a really good gaming chair, but I'd rather not because I've got cats so yeah haha If I can find a decently priced gaming char that I know will defiantly work, I'd be all over that. I'm hoping I can be playing again soon. Until then I hope everyone is doing ok and all is well.

• 3 weeks later...