News Ticker
  • Welcome to 2021, let's hope it is better than 2020.
  • coming back to SWTOR and bringing my 10 year old son

Hello all,

Been MIA for a loooong time.  I'm coming back to SWTOR and bringing my 10 year old son with me for his first MMO.  We are going to be duoing 2 BountyHunters on Shadowlands.  Seems like we still have an active chapter here.  Hope to see some of you in game.

ShadowRed

We'll be glad to welcome you! Only let us know when you're in-game - use our custom chat channel when looking for a guild invite in-game. Basically type [/cjoin cotp] on both faction-sides and then ask in channel for an officer or recruiter to toss you an invite. Many of us are more active on the Republic-side than the Empire-side, though, so if you're having issues finding us over there just say something to us on the Pub-side to get us to switch over and set you up.

Welcome back!

Thanks.  Toons are at level 7 atm.  Going to be interesting running 2 BH.  1 PowerTech and 1 Merc with 2 DPS companions should be good enough to do quite a bit of the content as a duo.

Hello and welcome back to the community, look forward to seeing you both in-game! :)

If either of you need anything or have any questions don't hesitate to get a hold of me, I would be glad to help in anyway I can!

Thanks Ryanplex.  We're going to be taking our time and going through the story arc and quests so the kid can practice tanking.  Hopefully, we can handle some flashpoints on our own.

Most of the questions I have now are related to the legacy perks and bountyhunter builds.  So I'm doing some reading online and checking the links you guys have in the forums.  My son (Hellnik) is running a PT Bounty Hunter and will be Shield spec.  I'm running a Merc Bounty Hunter (Krayvenn) as Bodyguard spec.  We just finished Hutta and got first companion, so I think were going to try the first Flashpoint tonight and see what happens.