News Ticker
  • Welcome to 2021, let's hope it is better than 2020.
  • Guild Inn Rooms

COTP now has Inns in Aldwater,Solania,and Celestial Gardens. There may be one also in Findupre. The Inns in Solania and Aldwater will charge 1000 gold per week per room. The rooms will be unfurnished so you can decorate as you want. Doors will be lockable Insuring your privacy. The rooms in the Guildhouse's basement will also be offered for Rent.

Spry

• 4 weeks later...

Where is Findupre at present? Didn't see it by Elysium anymore. And is there housing room?

I really would like to see Covenant of the Phoenix built up. But until Benderek is off deployment and more actively reach-able that is going to be rather tough. Have a friend wanting to place a home near mine but we have no free lots to do so set up yet. If Findupre has room, might make sense for me to temporarily re-locate.

Findupre is now located between Solace Bridge and the pass leading to Desolis. It is on the right of the path just past Solace Bridge. When you go up a hill on the trail it is to the right on a ridge looking down at Solace Bridge Outskirts.

Edited by Spryone

• 3 weeks later...